Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 08:08:41 AM

Author Topic: mac logo  (Read 27013 times)

mac logo
« on: February 23, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »
here is a mac logo  :) i cannot use my machine so I'm sharing mi design and in return just post a picture of the finish design., thank you all. i will be putting more files if you post the pictures  ;)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: mac logo
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:13:38 AM »
Here you go buddy.

The vinyl cutter was still on the machine so it was cut in 'sticky back plastic'  :D

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »
Nice,  it really looks greate i will post another g code to see if you can make it on wood, thank you.  :)
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 06:34:21 PM »
here is another one this image was the reason i bought a cnc and i cannot cut this file  :'( i think is just a set up problem... well i  hope some one can cut this file to see how it will look like  :)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 02:56:19 AM »
I think that if it was rotary engraved in wood it would have to be filled with a contrasting colour to show any detail but the image may be best suited to plasma cutting perhaps ?

What problems are you having with your machine ?
Can we help at all ?

This image has been pyro engraved onto MDF.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 11:20:36 AM »
wow it looks so good your machine can do it all vinyl cutter and pyro engraved nice work Tweakie, i will put another gcode to see if you can post a video of your machine cutting the design , the problem is that i thought a cnc was like a vinyl cutter,(i have a vinyl cutter and now a cnc ) that you make the design and send it to the cutter  an the machine will know where the design was on the origin  :-[ I'm reading on the forum to get more info on the program mach3 and cnc set up ii will put the link to my problem. thank you for your time and for sharing your designs.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 11:22:28 AM »
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 06:53:31 PM »
can some one please let me know how to cut this file like the one in the picture please

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 08:25:41 PM »
You purchase a program like CamBam, import the dxf file, then the program generates the code based on your defined cutter and how you want to machine it.
RICH
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 08:44:09 PM »
i have vcarve pro, photo vcarve, art cam ,corel drawx3, AI and i cannot make a simple cut like that  :-[ im using the quick engrave on v carve but i will like the text not to be carve but all around please can some one put a tutorial video on how to do this thank you