Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 09:02:06 AM

Author Topic: Success Story with Mach3  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Bobo

•  41 41
    • View Profile
    • Haus Metalworks
Success Story with Mach3
« on: September 28, 2006, 11:18:24 AM »
Since I've only posted about some small issues I've had setting up my home built plasma cutter, I'd just like to post how happy I am with the Mach3 software. Best $150 dollars I ever spent. You can see some samples of the parts off my table at http://www.hausmetalworks.com/page3.html. Also very happy with the steppers, breakout board and THC300 purchased from www.campbelldesigns.com. You can see some pics of my table in the Show & Tell section. http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=690.0

So far this is just a side business but I have no doubt I'll probably be doing it full time in the near future.

Great Software.

Thanks for the support.

Bill H.

Offline Bobo

•  41 41
    • View Profile
    • Haus Metalworks
Re: Success Story with Mach3
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 12:49:48 PM »
Forgot a plug for Gecko Drives and transformertechnology.com. Everybody has been very helpfull. I blew up a Gecko drive like a firecracker and I also misswired and fried a Breakboard from Bob Campbell. Both companies replaced the components free of charge knowing it was my fault. I'm a mechanical guy, electronics is not my obviously not my forte. The sparkies here at work make fun of me cause I've been known to shock myself.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 09:09:07 PM »
Nice to see that you are having a good time and thiat things are working for you!

Keep up the great work
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

ynneb

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 06:29:39 PM »
Thanks Bobo. Can I add this to the testimony section?

Offline Bobo

•  41 41
    • View Profile
    • Haus Metalworks
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 01:02:50 PM »
Absolutely.....