Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:14:39 PM

Author Topic: MachScreen releases  (Read 147187 times)

Re: MachScreen releases
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 03:58:27 AM »
Hi Mike

I added an hyperlink in the Aboutbox. You can download that version V1.37.a.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2010, 10:01:32 PM »
Thanks a lot Klaus. You are the man. I just switched from v1.27 to v1.36a. It's too good.

Zafar

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 11:27:57 AM »
Hi everyone

version V1.38 is available. Extensions:

Warning "File corrupted" can be switched off.
Opening last used file at start selectable.
File filter *.sset added.
Hotkey can now be removed with button "delete hotkey".
External editor can now be selected.
New icons for setting / resetting "Show overlaying elements for selection".

Klaus
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2010, 07:17:18 AM »
New ver. 1.38f has sped up things further. I can load the 1024.set file in this version instantaneously. With 1.38e it used to take a good 20 seconds or so on my laptop pc. Good job Klaus. Another item on the wish list is to open two or more files together and cut and paste from one to other. Or is this possible with with the current versions and I am too dumb to know it?  ;D

Zafar
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 02:02:29 PM »
Hi zafarsalam,

Machscreen cannot open 2 set-files at the same time. But you can copy from one set file to another. Open the source set-file, select the items from the page you are interested in (Ctrl A copies all elements from a page), don't close file, just open the target set_file, select the page and paste the data, e.g. Ctrl V.
You also can import pages using "insert addon". This works at the moment only, if the "load last used file at start" is not checked. I will correct that with the next version.
Select menu File -> Insert addon change the file filter e.g. to *.set and select the set-file which you want to add files from. Assign the pages you want to use and click ok.

EDIT:
Version V1.38.g can be downloaded.

Klaus
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 02:52:10 PM by Klaus1311 »
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2010, 11:39:16 PM »
"Insert Add On" function is very useful. The file load dialog box displayed the *.sset files by default and instead of file "Open" button it displays a file "Save" button. Maybe that why I shied away from it when I tried it earlier. I used to do this thing with screentweak (i.e. copy screens from one screen set to other) and then cut and paste in Machscreen. This can be done in Machscreen too, that's cool.

Zafar
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 07:01:49 AM »
Hello,

version V1.39 is available. Changes:

Toolbar icon issue fixed. Minor changes for external editor.
Program memory request decreased.
When last used file was checked, menu "insert addon" wasn't enabled, fixed.
DRO background issue fixed, "Insert addin" file selection dialog "save" changed to "open". yellow windows was missplaced sometimes, fixed.
Under Win2000 the combo box for page selection didn't expand, fixed. Installation procedure  for WIN2000 adapted. "Save" and "save as" reported an error on FAT32 file-systems. Error message disabled. When saving data, MachScreen saves set-file data, frame sizes and all locked items. The frame-sizes and lock-bits are stored in an ADS. FAT file-systems don't support ADS, this means frame-sizes and lock-bits are not remembered at next start.

Klaus

Offline klmark

•  107 107
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2010, 09:32:11 AM »
Hi Klaus
 I am trying to us your screen designer I an lost on how to work around in the software The only thing I cad do is delete items sometimes So what I think A small video would really be helpfull I like the work you did that is why I would like to get a us out of it
   Thank you  klmark
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2010, 11:56:38 AM »
Hi klmark,

I think someone is already busy making a tutorial. Please give this person some time to finish.

Klaus

Offline klmark

•  107 107
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2010, 02:13:00 PM »
Thank you Job well done