Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 02:02:00 PM

Author Topic: Drag select and positioning  (Read 10772 times)

Re: Drag select and positioning
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 06:01:37 AM »
Hi

version V1.21.0 is ready for download. In that version the paste problem is fixed. You can now place object repeatedly at the mouse position, when you keep the ctrl key pressed.

@ Scott just you frightend again ;D. Every time you start up machscreen, a copy of the actual set-file is set to the history-files. The file with lowest number at the file extension  (*.se1) is the newest. You can rename that file to *.set and you have the version, before starting machscreen.

regards
Klaus
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 08:13:32 AM by Klaus1311 »
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 08:09:24 AM »
Thanks Klaus, I'll have to try to find time to play with it again later this weekend.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 08:11:57 AM »
Hi Scott

Mach3 doesn't support multi line text. You also asked about individual fonts and font sizes in MachScreen. Also Mach3 gives you the opportunity to select a font and a font size, these parameters aren't stored in the *.set file. Since there is no way to store the font data in the *.set file, it makes no sense to implement in selectable font option in MachScreen, sorry.

regards
Klaus
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 08:35:38 AM »
Hi,

I changed the help system to HTML, so all Vista users, can use the help - system. There is still a lot to be done. If you find errors, or funny English, please let me know.

Klaus
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2009, 02:11:29 PM »
Hi all,

has anyone used the on line help function yet? I'm wondering, if the frame elements are in English. I would appreciate every answer.

Klaus