Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 01:33:36 AM

Author Topic: MachScreen releases  (Read 147737 times)

Re: MachScreen releases
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2012, 03:09:55 AM »
Hi,

you can load your screenset file into MachScreen. Use Menu View ->Hotkeys. This will show you all assigned hotkeys.
To sort the list, just click the header column you want to sort. Perhaps you can find the reason why some of your hotkeys don't work.
To change a hotkey, change the view to "Design". Select the page in the property box, select the button you want to add a hotkey to(be sure the multi / single icon shows "1", this is the second icon form the right in the toolbar). Doubleclick the value column in the hotkey line. This opens an edit field. Just press the key(s) you want to assign. If you assign an already defined hotkey, a error message shows where this hotkey is already assigned.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2012, 10:31:20 AM »
Thankyou for the answer. I got a new problem when I tried to save the file with the file name 1024-3. This file didnĀ“t show up when I tried to open a new screen in mach 3 mill. What can be wrong?
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2012, 11:00:49 AM »

Did you try to append ".set" without quotes?

Klaus
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2012, 12:49:14 PM »
Sorry saved it on a copy map and tried to open it from the original map with the same name.

Are you sure that it will be impossible to change an already defined hotkey?
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2012, 12:58:38 PM »
you can definitely change an assigned hotkey, or if wanted remove it.

Klaus

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2013, 07:05:33 PM »
HIYA Klaus, Have you given any more thoughts on a Build a wizard function where it will trans fer all the needed bitmaps to the correct directory for the wizard.

Currently you have to phsically go out and FIND all the needed bitmaps and assemble them in the proper directory BEFORE you start to build the wizard. Most times you don't really know which ones you will use . Then you have to physically move the bitmaps AND THEN change the path in the screenset after you have created the screen.

Just a thought, (;-) TP
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2013, 06:51:06 AM »
Hi Terry,

at the moment I'm busy with another hardware project. I will implement that feature, but I'd like to finish that project first. Please give me some more time.

Klaus
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2013, 07:38:45 AM »
Hi MachScreen users,

from my homepage can the new version V1.57 of MachScreen being downloaded. I added a function "Collect Bitmaps". This function can "collect" all referenced bitmaps and bitmap buttons and moves them to a new directory it also changes the path inside of the screenset accordingly. This can be usefull, if someone wants to strip off all unused bitmaps. In the lower part of the dialog is a guidance text for every step to be taken.

Klaus
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2013, 04:56:35 AM »
Hello MachScreen users,

MachScreen  V1.58 is ready for download on my Website. Most changes are regarding Syntax coloring in Editor mode and few minor fixes. For more Details please have a look at the change log. http://www.kd-dietz.com/klausphp/pages/eng/machscreen/changelog/ms_changelog.html

Klaus

Offline rcaffin

•  1,054 1,054
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2013, 05:49:27 AM »
Thank you Klaus

Cheers
Roger Caffin