Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 02:17:50 AM

Author Topic: MachScreen releases  (Read 147203 times)

Re: MachScreen releases
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2010, 07:39:14 AM »
Hello,

this time i don't have to announce a new version. I made a small movie ( without sound). To view it, please download the file MachScreen.zip to your PC and unzip it. You can than view with the Windows Mediaplayer.

Download location on the English site:      Downloads ->Video

The movie shows:
Creating a new Set-file
placing 3 DRO's
placing 3 buttons
align elements
set text to the buttons
set functions to the DRO's and buttons
change color of DRO'S
set skins to DRO's
place a bitmap
change bitmap content
save data and exit program

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2010, 09:26:51 AM »
Hey Klaus,

As per usual, I MUST thank you once again, on the Exceptional support and fantastic screen designer.

I would like to add my two cents for what ever it is worth......  mabey 2 cents??  :)

1). Locked for Mouse = Non Movable.
2). Non-Selectable:
     I see a few suggestions here....
     If the item is "Ticked" for Non-Selectable, I would put a "Drop Down" box next to that tick box, options being:

* default is Right mouse click Select single object
     * Select ALL will be able to edit it
     * Select Rectangle will be able to edit it
     * Select ALL or Rectangle will be able to edit it

OR:

Have it where when something is in a "Unselectable state", the standard right click to edit single object, OR
Have it where you have an OVRIDE key coupled with the Left Mouse button, i.e.  you push the ALT key, then push the
Left Mouse button you can select to view/edit the unselectables by dragging a box around the ones you want to look at, even if it is
just one thing.

You could even make a "Hot Key" combo, like Shift-Ctrl-A  this would select ALL including the Non-Selectables as an override...

GRID:

Just something for the back burner, I agree with Zarfar on this one, a "Grid" that you could set the "Snap To" spacing betweeen the grid points, and a Toggle button that would turn the grid On and Off for viewing and/or you could have it where the user can set the Grid spacing, but have the option of "seeing" the actual grid points or not, and just have the objects "Snap" to the closest grid point as your dragging it around, it will continue to move and snap to what ever grid point is closesest until you let go of the left mouse button, then which ever grid point is closest to the upper left corner of that object it will snap to, when "Snap to Grid" is on. You could make it where you could toggle on/off a auto snap to gird point or not, incase some one wants something placed NOT at a grid line....

Scott

fun times
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2010, 04:37:18 AM »
Hi Scott,

thanks for your suggestions. I know, there are always things that could be made different / better.   Your suggestions would need quite a lot of programming. I don't think many users would need/use  that features. So for the moment I won't implement that.
GRID:
As I've mentioned in earlier postings, in my opinion the align features are more powerful. You can align to every edge and centered to a master element and you can move all selected elements with arrow keys to the desired pixel position .

Klaus

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2010, 06:07:57 PM »
ok, good enough for me, was just suggesting, but I do KNOW how much stuff like that is to program, and it would be really just icing at this point, not the neccessity.......

again, thanks for the greatest screen designer, period.......

now........ how about those darn horizontal sliders.........  :)  mabey since Brian is upgrading for the MSM, it could FINALLY be added to the mach code as well.........

scott
fun times
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2010, 01:12:20 PM »
Hello,

I want to announce MachScreen version V1.45. I fixed a bug(when GCode-field exceeded a certain length, MachScreen could crash) and added a updated french translation. This is a bit off topic, I also released version V1.02 of MachProfile.

Its a bit late, but I think better late, than never:
I wish you all a merry Christmas a happy New Year.

Klaus

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2010, 06:19:07 PM »
Klaus,
Keep up the good work.
Even this dummy may go in and try his hand at screen design......then you can truely say that you accomplished more than you ever expected..... :D
Thanks for the video.

RICH
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2011, 03:58:49 AM »
Hi,

version V1.46 is ready for download.
Changes: you could create multiple parameter-windows in editor mode, fixed. 
Added: you can now change the page by holding down the ALT-key and clicking the page-select button.

Klaus
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2011, 09:55:13 AM »
Hello,

I released version V1.47 with the following enhancements:

When a file is stored with "Save file as", depending on the settings, the file is added to MRU,
new menu item: Reset color values to default.

Klaus
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2011, 06:46:58 AM »
Hello MachScreen users

new MachScreen version V1.48 is released. It includes changes and fixes and 2 videos, Multiple ways to select items and Lock items from being moved and / or selected. .

Klaus
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2011, 02:09:02 PM »
Hello again,

release V1.50 is ready for download.
The OEM-Code field in the property-dialog was indented for user defined entries only.
I've noticed, that some users are also putting the code numbers for OEM / Standard codes in this field.
If you enter a code number which exists in the OEM and in the Standard code-list, a dialog-box asks for the type.

I've also released a new version of MachProfile V2.07. New features: Motor tuning parameters and all used Port / Pins can be printed.

Klaus
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:11:03 PM by Klaus1311 »