Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:58:05 AM

Author Topic: G-Rex  (Read 11177 times)

Re: G-Rex
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 06:28:22 PM »
Thanks.  I just needed to download the latest beta, I guess.  No problems after that.  I did stumble into a potential pitfall, though.  I found out that it's possible to upload the .cfg file as firmware.  Users must make sure to upload the .bin file as firmware, and the .cfg file as an fpga configuration file.  In the final release, it would probably be prudent to put the appropriate masks on the filetypes allowed in each of the upload "FileOpenDialogBoxes".

Also, I notice my G100 generates a little heat.  I'll have to remember that next time my toes get cold.

Matthew
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2006, 10:22:17 PM »
Art,
         I am uncertain how to post here. I did an im hope that isn't too much bother. I found I can get to my grex easily with a crossover cable rather than the router. I will ask the question here about the new ver 1.90.011. What is the name of the folder and the bin, fpga files in this version. I read the post on the 010 ver. Just don't want to load wrong file Thanks Jim

Art

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2006, 10:53:33 PM »
Jim:

Same files.. They dont change from version to version.

Art
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2006, 07:13:33 AM »
Hello,

Is there a distributor/manufacturer for G-rex drives in Europe or in case I need one I should mail-order it? My problem with that would be the high customs and tax fees on the parts. (or in case of ordering a part is it possible to pay with bank transfer and on the invoice show a low amount (some 10 USD-s) so that no tax and customs fee would be charged on the parts? (Unfortunately I am not traveling to the states otherwise I would bring some with me :) )
G-Rex new user setup guide
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2006, 02:25:05 AM »
available in the downloads --> tutorial section