Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:00:01 PM

Author Topic: Assigning a port/pin to "torch up/torch down"  (Read 22708 times)

Re: Assigning a port/pin to "torch up/torch down"
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 05:45:27 PM »
Just saw your new post, will try later,  meeting time. Thanks

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »
RC the Macro folder has folders in  it for each profile, the only one Mach will look at is for the profile you are using, so if for instantce you are using a profile call RCTurn.xml there will be a macro folder called that within the main macro folder and its the ones in the RCTurn that you need to alter.
Hood
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 06:42:20 PM »
Hood, What I had was several macros in the main macro folder along side the Profile folders. I'm guessing Mach was seeing those as well as the Profile macros. Cleaned it up and now it works perfectly now with these.
Live and Learn.

Your little ditty works fine too.....but the torch should go OFF before out3 raises it.
Thanks,
 RC

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »
Yes RC, that wouldnt have worked for the guys setup, it was purely lazyness on my part whilst testing as it saved me altering two macros and I just wrote it to turn off the outputs with the M3 to save me typing M5 and resetting to turn off the other one.
As for the other macros, that shouldnt be the case as Mach should only look in the macro folder of  profile that you are running, if that was not the case I would be in real deep s*** as I have probably got 50 or more macro folders :D

Can you do a test for me, see if you can switch OutPut2 on from a macro, I cant. Yet I can have a Brain do it no problem. As I siaad in turn it works fine and in Mill alll other outputs seem fine, just 2 thats not playing.
Hood
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »
I appreciate your help guys. I found out the air valve is junk so ill have to wire it to an LED to get it "working" for now.

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »
Yes...2,3,and 4 work fine.......but not at first.  The outputs need to be enabled in P&P.
RC

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2009, 07:09:27 PM »
yes mine are, weird lol

Hood
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »
#2 might be too busy somewhere else to play ?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:30 PM »
Well I dont know, maybe I just neek to kick it in the arse :)
Hood
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 08:07:08 PM »
As for the other macros, that shouldnt be the case as Mach should only look in the macro folder of  profile that you are running, if that was not the case I would be in real deep s*** as I have probably got 50 or more macro folders

I see now what I was doing wrong....wasn't looking closely enough at the folders I was in. Changed more s**t than I needed to !
All better now......Wheww.
RC