Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:30:28 AM

Author Topic: LazyCam limited to 49 line items  (Read 3078 times)

LazyCam limited to 49 line items
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:27:34 PM »
Just wanted to confirm that the free version of LazyCam which is bundled with Mach3 is limited to only 49 lines in the .tap output file. Or, am I doing something incorrectly? I did download LazyCam 3.0.0.3 Update, reinstalled and got the same result - only 49 lines. I thought that perhaps LazyCam wasn't recognizing the license key that came the Mach3 purchase.

Thanks, in advance, for the response.

Regards,

Jay

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,668 2,668
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
Re: LazyCam limited to 49 line items
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 07:32:29 PM »
Sorry misread your post the first time, missed the bit at the bottom, thanks Dave  :)

If you have a Mach3 licence then you should be able to get more than 49 lines of output, if you check that Mach has recognised that the licence is active by going into the help menu and looking to see if your name is displayed this will show its active.

Graham
Without engineers the world stops
Re: LazyCam limited to 49 line items
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:33:19 PM »
Graham,

Thanks for the reply. I thought this might be the case. I am travelling this week so will check out the license recognition when I get back to the machine on Saturday.

I purchased Mach3, downloaded it, copied to a thumb drive along with the license file that was e-mailed and then copied both to the machine in the shop (where there is no internet access). So, there is a strong likelihood the license file didn't get recognized on the machine in the shop.

Regards,

Jay