Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 03:52:37 AM

Author Topic: X Y and Z buttons are red  (Read 3152 times)

X Y and Z buttons are red
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:59:36 PM »
First off, all my axis buttons are red.  (I think that I pushed ref all home button at the wrong time during my long and ongoing desparing  setup experience.)  Also when I try to use the write wizard I get a red abnormal condition button flashing and have to exit Mach 3 then reenter to put the red LED light out.  HELP Please!!

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: X Y and Z buttons are red
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »
If you have not referenced the machine the LEDs at the side of each axis DRO will be Red. If you have home switches then do a Ref All and it will home your machine and you will be referenced and the LEDs will be Green. If you dont have Home switches then make sure you do not have them enabled in Ports and Pin Inputs, you can then press the Ref All and the LEDs will turn green.
 The abnormal condition LED  can be a pain or a godsend, depends on the way you look at it, for me its a pain and I did away with it on my screen. Anyway if you click on the Abnormal button it will tell you why its an abnormal condition and if its not an abnormal condition then you can double click  and choose ok and  it will go out and set that state as a normal condition.
Hood
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 04:56:33 PM by Hood »