Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:24:41 AM

Author Topic: plasma on off  (Read 12958 times)

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
Re: plasma on off
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2019, 02:19:36 AM »
Hi TPS,
does Mach3 have an out-of-band axis/axes?

NO, out of my kowlege.

If more than one "analog" Output is needed, you have to use a external Motion Controller witch supports analog Outputs.

on a CSMIO (surprise surprise), you can set analog Output value easy via Basic script.

anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2019, 02:36:07 AM »
My Controller Board is Novusun NVUM (6-Axis). I need to connect a Stepper Motor with its driver on Output Pins of the NVUM (look on the Manual). Not in Axis Pins, because I already connect 6 Motors on the Axis Pins.

I need to connect this Stepper Motor on Output Pins of the board, not to use it as an Axis. I want to turn it ON or OFF and to configure its speed.

Is it possible to make the current like Pulses, that goes from the Output Pins of the board to the Stepper Motor Driver, via a custom M command (Macro) ?

Is it possible to configure this Stepper Motor's speed when the CNC is working via a custom M command (Macro) ?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2019, 04:32:48 AM »
My Controller Board is Novusun NVUM (6-Axis). I need to connect a Stepper Motor with its driver on Output Pins of the NVUM (look on the Manual). Not in Axis Pins, because I already connect 6 Motors on the Axis Pins.

Hi vccvdd24,

Unfortunately Novusun is one of the businesses listed in our Hall of Shame for Mach3 Licence violation. As a result this forum does not support assistance with any of it's products unless you are a genuine Mach3 or Mach4 license holder.

This thread referrers; https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=24331.msg238650#msg238650

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2019, 07:08:42 AM »
Thank you very much guys for your support. I did not know all these.