Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 04:33:44 PM

Author Topic: Mach screens - THC-300 set - something went funky  (Read 3127 times)

Mach screens - THC-300 set - something went funky
« on: August 24, 2008, 01:59:57 PM »
As usual, fixing one issue caused another.  My A axis of my gantry is intermittantly loosing steps and only when travelling in one direction.  Initially had a lot of PC problems optimizing to get mach happy. So I upgraded to a Dell Optiplex 260.  I installed mach (latest version - tested) and the THC300 bitmaps and files.  When I open the THC300 set, the screens are missing buttons.  The program screen is missing the e-stop reset button, reference home keys and other screens are missing keys as well.  Tried to reinstall a couple of times - no change. Made sure thc bitmaps were coppied into bitmap directory - no  luck  Worked ok on the last system ? Anybody have any thoughts ?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Mach screens - THC-300 set - something went funky
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »
Can you attach your screenset to this post, I have just had a look at the screen I have in screen 4 and it looks like maybe the path for the bitmaps are wrong so I would like to compare to yours.
Hood
Re: Mach screens - THC-300 set - something went funky
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:39:52 AM »
Thanks for the help Hood.  I did a re-install of MACH and everything seems to be behaving.  Can't explain what went on.

Thanks everybody for your help.