Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 07:35:54 PM

Author Topic: how to start in a certain section of the program.  (Read 3248 times)

Offline josh

•  101 101
    • View Profile
how to start in a certain section of the program.
« on: July 13, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »
how can i start the program in the middle or in a certain section or a differnt tool number. i tryed doing it in the DRO where it says start on a certain line but when I hit start it starts in the beginning, of the program. is there sme kind of setting i have to change.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: how to start in a certain section of the program.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 03:11:56 PM »
Click in the code window and scroll down using the arrow keys on the keyboard, when you reach the line you want to start from choose the Run From Here button, it will run through the code and stop at the line you have chosen, clcik start and you should get a prep move box, OK that and the tool will move to that position once there press Start again and you will be on your way.
Hood

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 03:16:07 PM »
Oh meant to say, if you know the line you want to run from you can type that into the line DRO and then press Run From Here.
Hood

Offline josh

•  101 101
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 05:01:22 PM »
Oh meant to say, if you know the line you want to run from you can type that into the line DRO and then press Run From Here.
Hood
for some reason when i type in the DRO line the number i want it to start it still goes to the start of the program and it does start where i want it to  why

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »
Are you just running the Demo version? If so that is why, Run From Here is only in the licenced version.
Hood