Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:15:24 AM

Author Topic: Stop Button and feed Rate problems  (Read 7159 times)

Re: Stop Button and feed Rate problems
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 10:07:03 PM »
Attaching the files The new keybaord fixed the Stop and feed rate button but not the "Run From Here"
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 10:35:09 PM »
I found the problem with the "run from here" issue it's a good thing that I had a copy of my Lic. file after installing reinstalling over and over I deleted the intire Mach3 Dir. Thank heavens for this forum

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 05:18:04 AM »
Are you all sorted now? just got back online and not downloaded your xml and set yet so wont bother if your sorted.
Hood
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2008, 01:58:44 AM »
I pulled the Computer out of the machine and brought it home. Every thing was great and I thought every thing was perfect, until I took it back out to the machine and connected back up with the "G100" yes that's right I thought all along it was the PC and Keyboard the G100 has never had any problems connecting and running the motors but ever since I started using this particular G100 It has been a beast from hell. I have it running on another router and it runs fine but this one is just eating me alive, it's on a water jet. The problem of feed rate wont increase and "Stop" shuts down the outputs but continues to run the code, Ive notice the lockdown version has it's issues too. So I installed the latest development version. I just bought another C11 - Multifunction CNC Board from MachMotion (over nighted) I'm thinking after all I have read about the Grex I will not buy any more.