Hello Guest it is April 28, 2024, 02:08:07 PM

Author Topic: Can't get mach3 to home  (Read 281 times)

Can't get mach3 to home
« on: December 05, 2023, 03:04:12 PM »
I can't seem to get mach 3 to home.  My DRO's do not turn green and my soft limit doesn't turn green. I set the limit switches (X,Y to their coordinates and Z to its minus coordinate. I can get my machine to go to Zero, But  when hitting Ref to Zero my machine want to move only my Z axis to the limit switch and cause a hit limit switch to stop the machine. can't get the soft limit switch to turn green
Re: Can't get mach3 to home
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 04:16:12 AM »
I can't seem to get mach 3 to home.  My DRO's do not turn green and my soft limit doesn't turn green. I set the limit switches (X,Y to their coordinates and Z to its minus coordinate. I can get my machine to go to Zero, But  when hitting Ref to Zero my machine want to move only my Z axis to the limit switch and cause a hit limit switch to stop the machine. can't get the soft limit switch to turn green

Same issue! Did you find the solution? I tried checking the homing switch settings in Mach3 but everything is ok

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,673 2,673
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
Re: Can't get mach3 to home
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 08:54:10 AM »
In ports and pins, disable all the axis limit switches and just have home switches enabled and try homing.
Without engineers the world stops