Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 10:27:49 AM

Author Topic: Better card for mach 3 turn  (Read 2101 times)

Re: Better card for mach 3 turn
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2023, 12:24:48 PM »
The index signal from that Hall sensor needs to be connected into the index input on the interface card and provide one pulse per revolution of the spindle.  To generate that pulse you need a small magnet on the spindle and the sensor needs to be mounted quite close to it (probably a mm or so) to pick it up.  Unless you provide the index pulse you will not be able to either indicate spindle rpm or do threading.  So what is your sensor picking up?
I do not have nice english, I  can not tell you.Sorry
My sensor is hall affect sensor, on per revolution  sensor led is  on .And I controlled sensor that is true on osilicop
nevertheless, mach3 do not see pulses.
I tried low speed  like 60rpm on that time index regularly is true working(screen index green or brown)
And mach3 software do not press spindle speed  on screen
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2023, 12:28:26 PM »
You need also to click the "Spindle" button on the manual or auto screens to tell Mach that it should be displaying speed.
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2023, 02:42:40 AM »
You need also to click the "Spindle" button on the manual or auto screens to tell Mach that it should be displaying speed.
Hi, I did your said .Yees, I saw spindle speed, thanks
I want to threading on material.I used g76  g code with mach3 threading wizard
, but g76 is not working.Then I who enter in macro 1076 change  false to true .Nevertheless, it did not working
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2023, 09:58:45 AM »