Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 08:06:48 AM

Author Topic: MPG issue  (Read 1935 times)

Offline comet

•  337 337
    • View Profile
Re: MPG issue
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2021, 04:18:43 PM »
well if im honest the best motion controller ive used is the mega cheap bit sensor usb 4 axis module, they just work with no issues,got pretty much everything you need , if it craps out(not happened on the 5 machines ive built with them yet) you just buy another.
Re: MPG issue
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2021, 05:41:17 PM »
Hi,

well if im honest the best motion controller ive used is the mega cheap bit sensor usb 4 axis module, they just work with no issues,

Well that's a very good recommendation however I'm bound to say that not so many people share that opinion. It must be conceded however
that the price is VERY compelling.

As you may have noted I use Mach4 and there is no Chinese manufacturer producing (credible) Mach4 ready boards. I am perforce required
to select from those US and European manufacturers whom have taken the effort to make one. Of those I believe the ESS is the best in terms of overall
performance verses price. CNCDrive products have a slight edge in price compared to the ESS but miss out on several important realtime support
features, and it must be said that CNCDrive's support is less than stellar by comparison to others in the same market including Warp9TD.

I guess we should celebrate the fact that with Mach3/Mach4 we have a choice of motion control products....and with that choice comes a wide variety
of opinion with respect to each products advantages/disadvantages. Diversity of opinion is a very good thing.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'