Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 04:31:39 PM

Author Topic: Button Script works in debug mode but not when clicked - 4612  (Read 1477 times)

Re: Button Script works in debug mode but not when clicked - 4612
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2021, 04:42:29 PM »
As always you are correct.  My more recent macros and scripts are better-ish about checking return codes.  Sometimes I'm just lazy.
And yes, lathe.  Lathe gets no love.  Not enough of us using it to make it worthwhile for NFS and vendors to test all features.  Still love tweaking M4 to suit my needs.  No other software makes it so easy to customize.  Of course that means more mistakes and less hair!

RT

Offline smurph

•  1,546 1,546
  • "That there... that's an RV."
    • View Profile
Re: Button Script works in debug mode but not when clicked - 4612
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2021, 04:53:58 PM »
I have put a LOT of love into Lathe.  Maybe not enough.  But at least it has a proper lathe interpreter.  So that was some love there.  :)  I made it do 1 line or 2 line Fanuc G76 formats.  I figured it would be EASY to get a decent post processor vs. Mach 3. 

I do wish Lathe would get more use.  I will finish my lathe conversion one day.  I have been working on it for nearly ten years though!  So it keeps getting shuffled to the back burner.  That would get me more fluent with CNC Lathe operation in general.  But they use it every day at the shop.  So I thought Lathe was pretty flushed out now. 

Send me a list of stuff that is lacking and I will try and educate myself. 

Steve