Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:41:34 PM

Author Topic: Art gave us all some Brains.  (Read 30346 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Art gave us all some Brains.
« on: October 09, 2007, 09:51:25 PM »
 ;D This board is set up for the development, discussion, and sharing of Brains, Mach's hottest new feature. I'm certain the addition of Brains is going to unlock lots of imagination. So come on and share your Brains. Talk about your Brains. Unlock the potential of your Brains. What ever you do, don't let your Brains go to waste.

Neurosurgeons are welcome here.  ;D

Brett
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:08:17 PM by Chaoticone »
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
Re: Art gave us all some Brains.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 10:22:42 PM »
Hi Guys:

I expect, some of the items in the brains are tumourous. Ill cut them out as I find them, some of the LED's and such
may no match expectations for example. However, I have tested much of the brain function, and all looks well. I still
have more lobe types to add over time, but quite a bit of simple logic modifications to your system can be done with
the current brains.
  I should point out that Brains do not replace all macro's, and while they can replace some , they really are meant to augment
macros and allow macros to be easier to do as the brains can handle some of the logic involved.

Anyway, list bugs, or good brains for us to use here..

Thanks
Art

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
Re: Art gave us all some Brains.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 06:50:14 AM »
See Introduction to Brains at http://www.machsupport.com/videos for what they are and what they can do for you.