Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:55:52 PM

Author Topic: I give up!  (Read 9727 times)

Re: I give up!
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2019, 01:11:13 PM »
Great thanks for the reply ....yes I need some brains is right I will make this brain and see what I get ... I tried the brain that came from cnc4pc but it made things worse . It went from having control of the rotary dial to nothing using their brain.
Cadcam Man
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2019, 03:22:28 PM »
Is that input lobe, no operation greater than, less than , or equal to?
Cadcam Man
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2019, 03:37:24 PM »
You will need some "brains".

It seems that nothing happened after making this brain is there any other help that may work ? My problem is that I have to use the tab button and click on the axis wanted to jog or the resolution wanted the only thing that works from the mpg is the dial any clue what is causing this???
Cadcam Man

Offline ZASto

•  423 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2019, 03:42:18 AM »
First, you have to define OEM triggerrs in Settings/Ports and Pins, i.e. where your switches are connected.
Also you have to define where your encoder is connected
In the brain that I posted as image, I used to use el-cheapo encoder with integrated push button which was used to toggle Jog On/Off to be able to select and jog an axis at the predetermined distance-per-click.

That brain was used years ago, the pendant was sorta diy from acrylic and was made just for fun :)
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am.
My attitude depends on who you are.
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2019, 08:54:53 AM »
First, you have to define OEM triggerrs in Settings/Ports and Pins, i.e. where your switches are connected.
Also you have to define where your encoder is connected
In the brain that I posted as image, I used to use el-cheapo encoder with integrated push button which was used to toggle Jog On/Off to be able to select and jog an axis at the predetermined distance-per-click.

That brain was used years ago, the pendant was sorta diy from acrylic and was made just for fun :)

Haha el cheapo is kinda where I'm at right now and it is another reason y I thought that the brain I wrote ( very similar to the picture) would have worked I believe my printer port card is my problem. Do you have a sure fire way to test the port?
Cadcam Man