Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 10:44:28 AM

Author Topic: Pins and Ports for Fireball V90  (Read 2844 times)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Pins and Ports for Fireball V90
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 01:16:06 AM »
From your last picture you have a CNC USB Motion Controller. This operates with the Planet-CNC software and does not require the use of Mach3.
I am currently unable to reach the new Planet CNC website but you should be able to download the necessary software and manuals from their old site here; 
http://old.planet-cnc.com/index.php?page=download

Tweakie.

EDIT;  The Planet CNC site is back up again & you can download from here; https://planet-cnc.com/software/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 06:18:08 AM by Tweakie.CNC »
PEACE
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 10:28:44 AM »
Thank u for the suggestion I downloaded it and still cant move machine at all. I already have Mach3 USB style motion controller on my Langmuir Systems CNC plasma cutter and works just fine after I put in correct pins ports and motor values. Please can someone tell me correct Pins Ports and Motor values to plug into Mach3 to make my machine move I can take it from there on tuning just don't know Values and check marks to plug in to get started.
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2020, 10:32:00 AM »
Fireball v90
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2020, 10:32:40 AM »
Here is machine.
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2020, 02:13:08 PM »
When I try using the PlanetCNC software it keeps saying no controller found even if I hook up my Langmuir Systems Contoller to it which I know works on Mach3 all day everyday. Someone Please Help??????

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,668 2,668
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2020, 05:12:03 PM »
You will need a Mach3 plugin for that to be possible and I don't think they do one.

Your other option is a new breakout board or motion controller.

Without engineers the world stops

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2020, 01:23:48 AM »
Please can someone tell me correct Pins Ports and Motor values to plug into Mach3 to make my machine move I can take it from there on tuning just don't know Values and check marks to plug in to get started.

Unfortunately it is not quite as simple as that...
Your CNC-USB motion controller has to interpret the data which is sent in packets via the USB connection and currently it will not recognize Mach3 (irrespective of the Mach3 Ports & Pins settings).
You could try contacting Planet-CNC to ask if they have a suitable plug-in for your particular motion controller.

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2020, 02:29:28 AM »
had a quick look to at the planet-cnc webside. does not look like they Support a Mach3 pluging for the Controller. So only Chance will be to swap the USB Controller.

also this post here: http://forum.planet-cnc.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2473
says that mach3 is not supported.
anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2020, 11:59:19 AM »
Mach3 is not type of controller it is the software I paid $175 for to run my plasma cutter and anything else cnc I wanted to operate so anybody have any suggestions on good cheap motion controller I can buy to run this equipment. Is the box messed up or why can’t Mach3 talk to it???

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2020, 03:30:46 PM »
Mach3 is not type of controller it is the software I paid $175 for to run my plasma cutter and anything else
WE KNOW THAT AND, WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE YOU THIS TO UNDRSTAND

Is the box messed up or why can’t Mach3 talk to it???
BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER DESIGNED TO TALK TO IT.

see my reply#18
LOOKS LIKE YOU DO NOT EVEN READ THE ANSWERES, MAY ALSO DEPEND ON MY BAD BAVARIAN ENGLISH.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:40:02 PM by TPS »
anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.