Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:53:10 AM

Author Topic: POKEYS57CNC and Mach4 Homing Switches  (Read 2383 times)

POKEYS57CNC and Mach4 Homing Switches
« on: January 13, 2020, 07:44:56 PM »
Hello All,

I am having difficulty configuring home switches.  I have NC switches wired to the X and Y axis.  They are connected to the Axis 1 and Axis 2 switch locations on the board terminal.  I have tested the switches with a multi-meter and they function as required.

However it seems I am just going around in circles trying to configure them in the POKEYS Plugin and the Mach4 Control Configuration.  I cannot figure out how to complete the configuration.  I've spent time googling and even found reference to the same  type of problem on this forum.

No joy.

Could anyone help me with the steps to configure the home switches?

Much appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: POKEYS57CNC and Mach4 Homing Switches
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 11:21:58 PM »
Ended up figuring this one out, painful as it was.  On to the next issue!

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 01:57:01 AM »
 ;)
PEACE
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 04:40:05 PM »
Curious what you found out with your homing issues with your Pokeys57cnc. I am having issues homing mine as well. All my negative limits are seen and functioning, but none of my home/limit switches are not even registering. I have confirmed my wiring multiple times, but still cannot resolve it. In the diagnostics tab, the end limits will appear when activated, but it wont acknowledge my home/limits. Its like they are not even connected. I have tried both the ribbon connector and and the limit screw pin terminals on the board and still nothing.

Any tricks you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Shane
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 12:39:40 PM »
Watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAIJrz2nxE0 ;-) turn the subtitles on