Hello Guest it is November 14, 2019, 12:49:14 AM

Author Topic: USB Inputs Not Working  (Read 318 times)

USB Inputs Not Working
« on: March 02, 2019, 05:28:07 PM »
Hello, I have a 3040 mini CNC I recently purchased and I've been learning to set it up with mach 3. I've got x,y,z movements to work fine, but my estop wont work at all which is set to input one on the controller, nor will any of the other inputs work. Im not sure if there's something wrong with the controller (which I doubt it), but I have no clue how to set them up. :-\ Anyone with a similar problem? My controller is a bsmceo4u-pp
Re: USB Inputs Not Working
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 02:45:54 PM »
Hi,
a lot of people have had the trouble that you are experiencing.

Those boards are pretty cheap and nasty, no one seems to know who makes them and any documentation is sketchy
at best. There is a thread where a guy seemed to get them to work, he liked them so much he bought four! :o
You might try emailing him to find out how he did it.

https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=38954.0

Craig
My wife left with my best friend...
     and I miss him!

Offline reuelt

•  444 444
    • View Profile
Re: USB Inputs Not Working
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 12:23:54 AM »
Hello, I have a 3040 mini CNC I recently purchased and I've been learning to set it up with mach 3. I've got x,y,z movements to work fine, but my estop wont work at all which is set to input one on the controller, nor will any of the other inputs work. Im not sure if there's something wrong with the controller (which I doubt it), but I have no clue how to set them up. :-\ Anyone with a similar problem? My controller is a bsmceo4u-pp

This manual from another supplier (attached) is probably USABLE for your controller.
Hope it helps
"the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"