Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 10:29:10 PM

Author Topic: Mach3 Ethernet IP setting  (Read 14604 times)

Re: Mach3 Ethernet IP setting
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2019, 02:11:06 PM »
My XHC controller  works perfect with my machine. I am curious what your experiance is Greg (maybe something I havnt noticed  yet). I want to say another positive word about the  UTECH  6090 router supplier. The machine runs with Mach3 via an ethernet connection. UTECH doesnt supply  an ilegal Mach licence. I have bought it myself after I had tested the complete machine with the demo software.
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2019, 02:13:38 PM »
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'

Offline reuelt

•  520 520
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2019, 07:17:32 PM »
Hi,

So why the PREJUDICE??

Because they make stuff that does not work and then refuse to help the customer.

Craig
Really?
Customers who buys though ebay can always seek EBAY protection for this. If any seller sells products that does not work and seller refuses to help customers, buyer can make a claim to ebay and ebay will get you your money back.
"the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2019, 07:32:50 PM »
Hi,
tell that to the people who've lost their money and wasted their time.

Craig

Offline reuelt

•  520 520
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2019, 12:05:05 AM »
Hi,
tell that to the people who've lost their money and wasted their time.

Craig
I have bought tens of thousands Australian dollars through ebay. Only 3 items didn't work. I got full refund for 2 and an agreed partial refund for the third which I then repaired myself.
Things don't work if people do not read manuals before or after they buy and communicate with seller - fairly.
My ebay ratings is still 100%.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 12:06:38 AM by reuelt »
"the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 01:05:55 AM »
Hi,
I personally have had no issues with Ebay purchases either. You don't have to convince me, you have to convince
those people who haven't been paid out.

May I suggest you pay XHC some money.....meanwhile I will continue to tell everyone Avoid XHC like the plague.

Craig
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2021, 11:24:00 PM »
The XHC ethernet controller works fine now, including the servo steppers  end switches and auto zero probe. I have bough a 6090 cnc router machine from Utech (China). I had zero experiance with cnc machines software and ethernet connections. I have no compare with european or USA built  cnc machines but right now  one month later everything works fine. When I look back at all the things I had to solve  I can only conclude one thing: If you read everything very carefully and do exactly what is written it all works. Because I bought a complete machine the people from Utech  were very helpful and were almost 24/7 available. I can imagine  when you buy only a $ 200,= XHC controller on Ebay or  Aliexpress you cant expect  a 24/7 support.
Did you experience any issues with probing on the xhc controller?
We own a cnc with one in it and our probing acts strangely if we try to slow it down.
Setting the federate to anything bellow 5 inches per minute ether goes equally fast or faster than 5.