Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 01:47:17 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 Turn with Screen 4  (Read 1697 times)

Mach3 Turn with Screen 4
« on: December 22, 2018, 11:29:54 AM »
Hello,

I am already busy with home made CNC machine for a couple of years. I am using a CNC router and a CNC lathe (retro fit). With both machines I am using Mach3. Unfortunately I noticed that the search function is not working for a while already. Probably is my question already anwsered in the past but it is impossible to find the anwser without the search function.

For my CNC lathe I am using Mach3 in combination with screen4 for some extra buttons, like homing the A axis. No (big) problems so far.
I prefer to have a slider to set the slow jog speed, or some buttons with ''1%, 5%, 10%, 50%, 100% speed'' would be also very usable. Not only for the lathe this would be great but also for my router.

I can find the OEM code for slow jog speed up and down, but below 5% it is very annoying because it will decrease with only 0,1%.

Can somebody give me some tips how to do it?

Already thanks!

By the way, I am from the Netherlands so if some of my questions are not clear please let me know.

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
Re: Mach3 Turn with Screen 4
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 11:39:08 AM »
should be OEMDro(3)
anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 11:59:17 AM »
I saw that when I double clicked at the slow jog DRO. But how can I change that value on an easy way, instead of clicking thousand times on the up and down buttons?

Offtopic, is there a way to change my first message or the topic title? EDIT: not possible with first messages I see.
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 12:22:22 PM »
Your anwser forced me to think in the right correction. Just add the button and put a Setoemdro(3) behind it. Awesome, thanks!

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 02:03:50 AM »
Offtopic, is there a way to change my first message or the topic title? EDIT: not possible with first messages I see.

The Edit function was time limited some while back.
If you need anything in your posts edited please contact a Moderator who can do it for you.

Tweakie.
PEACE