Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:35:20 AM

Author Topic: I NEED ''Enable'' an ''Cycle Start'' scripts for activating with a ESS input  (Read 4666 times)

Hi,
please post the code, cut and paste so that it is exact.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
Hi,
just noticed that other examples:

if (state==1) then

ie it might be necessary to put the parenthesies around the conditional. As someone pointed out that
Lua has syntax 'that only a mother could love'.

Craig
Hi,
just noticed that other examples:

if (state==1) then

ie it might be necessary to put the parenthesies around the conditional. As someone pointed out that
Lua has syntax 'that only a mother could love'.

Craig

finally got it it was that code you gave me was wrong, i got one off another post an its working FINALLY!!!! THANK GOD!!!

NOW TO DO ENABLE  can i do it the same way?
Hi,
have a look at the <Enable> button event properties in screen edit mode. If it has
a script or a function as an event, but NOT an action, then yes you can do exactly the
same thing.

Craig
i tried just changing CyleStart to MachEnable an no go
Hi,
did you check that <Enable> is a function? If it is, have you called the function using the correct
syntax:

MachEnable().......note Lua is case sensitive and the parenthesies indicate to Lua that its a function
thus

MachEnable
machenable()
and
MachEnable()  are all different.

Craig
Hi,
did you check that <Enable> is a function? If it is, have you called the function using the correct
syntax:

MachEnable().......note Lua is case sensitive and the parenthesies indicate to Lua that its a function
thus

MachEnable
machenable()
and
MachEnable()  are all different.

Craig

yeah i found some scripts an got it working THANKS!, problem now is im outa inputs an bob im using is full of outputs an not inputs,...so idk,...im looking into the Pokeys 57cnc with membrane buttons,... may go that route,... so hopefully all the scripts will work the same for that card
Hi,
or buy another BoB, or even two, for $23.00 each and have as many inputs as you could shake a stick at!

Craig

Offline dude1

•  1,253 1,253
    • View Profile
you can use your keyboard num pad, I tried it a few years ago and it worked
What do you mean? Im still tryn to figure out how to set button functions to keyboard keys