Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:52:50 AM

Author Topic: mach3 randomly doesnt follow the correct toolpath  (Read 8360 times)

Re: mach3 randomly doesnt follow the correct toolpath
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2018, 12:52:22 AM »
And many folks recommend an earlier version of Mach3 than 066. It can be a bit buggy for some.
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2018, 01:36:50 AM »
thank you so much Russ
i will definitely keep you guys posted ,now specially that i am a user here :) and able to post! why not! specially seeing such a friendly people like you ! i am so glad i got into this forum :)
i just have a question! since u could figure my license from the xml , since tomorrow after config ,i may re-send the profile here ,is it possible people could download my profile xml and then they pirate it? or its safe? i could send it to u ....what i mean ,is that everybody has access to internet and can get here ,even same people who did pirate that software...so just want to be safe !
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 01:37:30 AM »
what version do u recommend for me to download?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 04:31:08 AM »
Hi John,

By popular opinion version .062 is the one.

ftp://anonymous:guest@ftp.machsupport.com/Mach3/Mach3Version3.043.062.exe

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 07:14:28 PM »
dear friend ... yesterday i purchased the mach3 and installed it today... dont know the earlier versions didnt get installed in my computer (win 10) ... so i did the 66 version...
the problem that i had mentioned the machines coordinate completely gets changed happens again.... i generated the gcode in fusion 360 again... and this time ,on the beginning it happens... when as the gcode says the machine first did the four sides of the rectangular of the machining area... then it started doing it... and suddenly i noticed it has completely moved like 30mm to the right on the X axis....
i dont know why this happens... but i saw in the visual area like last time that the toolpath was moved out of the rectangular area which it should have been... better to say mach3 decides to change the coordinate suddenly and do the rest of the machining in another side of the X axis .... sometimes to the right ,sometimes to the left... (on the long 3d gcodes it definitely happens)... so just soon or late in middle of the program...
i dont know why its happenning to me ,...please help me! i am going to upload the xml file of my profile...please help me ! thank you
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:18:30 PM by John_77 »
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 10:26:31 PM »
Are you certain that you installed it correctly ? That XML shows as DEMO, no license installed.
Also, can you post the program file ?
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 10:56:37 PM »
let me do a restart ,and save the profile again! i am sure i have installed it correctly because it says on the top bar that its licensed to me
i am uploading the xml file again ,after restarting the system and saving setting again... let me know if this time works?
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2018, 10:57:38 PM »
now that i look i see the difference ,the profile i had uploaded was the wrong one ,even tho names are similar...
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 12:07:22 PM »
would u please take a look at the profile now?
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 12:19:49 PM »
That is basically a blank xml.