Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:26:29 PM

Author Topic: Understanding.  (Read 5551 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Understanding.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 09:08:21 AM »
AI .... Robots ! ? ? ? ::)

Bingo!

Yup RC, that is it. Go to an airport, mall, restaurant or any where there are more than a few people and see how many are already slaves of their phones, tablets or other smart device. While learning to write in cursive is removed from most school curriculum computers can convey their message in many languages and in many styles for each of those languages, even cursive. And that is just so we (humans) can understand it. Its certainly not for the benefit of the machines. Everyone of them understand 1s and 0s very well. In fact the majority of the work they do is to enable us to understand what they are doing. They could be many times more efficient if not for taking the time to do the things necessary for us to believe we are still the top of the food chain. How many jobs have already been replaced with robots? How many of the jobs that are left couldn't be replaced with robots? Very few. While we laugh at our simple mistakes (such as misplaced commas) and blame it on the fact that "we are only human" robots are eating our lunch and proving that no truer words have ever been spoken.

Now I have to decide to spend the rest of my day coding or perfecting my spear making skills.  ;D
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
Re: Understanding.
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 09:45:48 AM »
Sort of spooky, the possibilities are endless.
By all means, keep working on that spear.
Might also look into upping the AP technology, ya know they'll be bulletproof.  ;D

See Ya Brett,
Russ