Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:20:54 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 Help with chinese router  (Read 2587 times)

Mach3 Help with chinese router
« on: December 29, 2017, 11:52:40 AM »
I need help with chinese router config in mach3, the xml file that the provider sent me is bad in config, i fix all of the mayority of the problems (well i think i do) but when i make the changes in settings like change the z axis because is working backwards and use the set per unit tool in the settings tab to fix the precision problem the jog speed of the machine will go way daown, like 20% of the orignal speed and in the tab of the jog speed the percentage is 100%, i really cant find any solution.

I use a 1325 cnc router connected through usb to a mxk-IV card to a windows 10 surface pro.

Any help would be very muy appreciated
Re: Mach3 Help with chinese router
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 08:28:34 PM »
There is a quick and easy way to reverse the direction of the Z or any axis, and I found and used but can't remember. ??   I have a 6040 Chinese I do not know how I could get the XML file emailed to you. Mine works great.
Retired Master Electrician, Commercial HVAC/R Service and lots of Hobbys.

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 03:59:03 PM »
I do not know how I could get the XML file emailed to you

Just post the xml file here, but, rename it to something like help.txt.  Then he can rename it back to whatever.xml
for his use. The file name posted must be unique and I often just add my initials to the name so it is dose not duplicate a
file already posted on the forum.

RICH
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 04:01:56 PM by RICH »
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 06:21:44 PM »
Rich, His system is totally different from mine it uses Rack and Pinion and mine is ball screws. His big issue is the Steps Per MM  need to be changed/ calibrated  and I gave him some instruction on that, unless you have Link?
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 10:26:58 AM »
thanks for the repply, the rputer is accurate if o do a square of 100mmx100mm the results is a square of 100.007mmx100.007mm, that a pretty good for me, the problem now of the rputer is that if i hit the go to zero button the machine move very slow to go to zero, the jog speed is fine but when i hit that button the speed reduce a  lot, in the home limits the speed is in 100%.

And the other problem is the auto zero tool, the sensor is dettected and working but when i use the tool the z only go up like 10mm when the sensor is 15mm and that value is in the script that i upload in the software(Mach3).
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 08:18:11 PM »
thanks for the repply, the rputer is accurate if o do a square of 100mmx100mm the results is a square of 100.007mmx100.007mm, that a pretty good for me, the problem now of the rputer is that if i hit the go to zero button the machine move very slow to go to zero, the jog speed is fine but when i hit that button the speed reduce a  lot, in the home limits the speed is in 100%.

And the other problem is the auto zero tool, the sensor is dettected and working but when i use the tool the z only go up like 10mm when the sensor is 15mm and that value is in the script that i upload in the software(Mach3).

Forget the auto zero for now, if its set up now so it makes the right size square try making a file in VCarve or whatever your running for design and see if it works.