Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 07:25:12 AM

Author Topic: Lines in the tool path window  (Read 5802 times)

Re: Lines in the tool path window
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2017, 06:26:59 AM »
Hi,
The problem is not in color, but in the thickness of the lines
you can't change the thickness of the lines in Mach4, that is a property of the graphics unit of your PC. If you cant use colour contrast to improve visibility
then your stuffed.

Mach3 shows thick lines ... Mach 4 is not.
Mach4 IS NOT THE SAME as mach3, in fact its a completely new package

What of "API toolpath" , where about it to read?
The Application Program Interface is the collection of instructions and functions that you can control and interface with Machs Core. The complete
list is in the Help Docs button of the File Ops tab or Help/Documentation Folder as Mach4CoreAPI.chm. Theres a lot to read! You will find the toolpath
API calls in the GUI section.

Its development. In the screen editor, the Tool Path Display for all screens are the same.
No they are not all the same, for instance the wx4.set has much better colour settings than whatever screen set you are using. At the lower right of the Mach screen
there should be an entry Screen:******************x. What is it?  Maybe consider using the colour data from the wx4.set to improve the visibility of the screen set you are using
because mach4 DOES NOT CONTROL THE LINE WIDTH.....your PC does.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2017, 08:41:03 AM »
Thanks guys. It is really not that important. I only use the tool path window if I need to make sure I’ve loaded the right g code program. If is was something I missed or something I could fix easily, great otherwise no big deal. Thanks for all your replies.
Art
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2018, 01:37:21 AM »
I saw that in Mach 4 version 3713 you can change the thickness of the lines. Thanks to the developers for this feature.
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2018, 04:14:53 PM »
Where do I find that build I may be missing something but it looks like the download page on the website doesn’t go that high.
Thanks
Art

Online Stuart

•  311 311
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2018, 03:01:26 AM »
Try the ftp section on the dl page  ;)
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2018, 09:18:03 AM »
Great, thanks guys. That works perfectly thanks again to the developers.