Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 07:23:10 PM

Author Topic: Our SR-X3 CNC MILL in the China Machineries Exhibit in Manila  (Read 36139 times)

Offline CNCwt

•  65 65
    • View Profile
SR-X3 CNC MILL
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 11:29:54 AM »
Drip Pan of the SR-X3

Offline CNCwt

•  65 65
    • View Profile
SR-X3 CNC MILL
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 11:32:14 AM »
Base Stand of the SR-X3 CNC MILL

Offline CNCwt

•  65 65
    • View Profile
SR-X3 CNC MILL Specifications
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 04:39:47 AM »
Here are the specifications of the SR-X3 CNC MILL:

SR-X3 CNC MILL is a 3-axis CNC milling machine (optional rotary 4th axis available) based on the China Shanghai Sieg KX3-NU milling machine installed with stepper motors/drivers, ball screws, variable speed spindle motor, limit/home switches, oil lubrication line/pump, and operates under Windows 2000/XP/Vista using MACH3 CNC Software Controller.

SR-X3 CNC MILL Specifications:
Drilling capacity - 25 mm
End milling capacity - 16 mm
Face milling capacity - 50 mm
Table effective size - 450 x 160 mm
Table travel - X axis: 230 mm
Table travel - Y axis: 140 mm
Head travel - Z axis: 310 mm
Throat - 230 mm
Table T-slot size - 12 mm
No. of T-slots on table   3
Position accuracy - 0.01 mm
Quill diameter - 70 mm
Spindle taper - 1:10
Speed of Spindle - 100 - 3500 RPM
Max. Spindle motor torque @ 1500RPM - 5.5 N.m.
Spindle motor power - 1000 W
Power requirement - 110/220 AC 50/60 Hz
Machine dimensions - 780 x 800 x 930 mm
Shipping dimensions - 1000 x 1040 x 1040 mm
Machine weight - 170 KG
Shipping weight - 205 KG

Offline CNCwt

•  65 65
    • View Profile
SR-X3 CNC MILL Specifications
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 04:42:58 AM »
All 3-axis uses bipolar, 2-phase, 4-wire parallel, Nema34 (86 mm) Stepper Motors:

Axis   Holding Torque   Current/phase
   (N.m.)   (A/phase)
X-axis   3.3   6.0
Y-axis   3.3   6.0
Z-axis   6.0   6.0

All 3-axis uses Precision Ball Screw:

Axis   Diameter   Pitch   Length
   (mm)   (mm)   (mm)   
X-axis   20   4.0   645
Y-axis   14   4.0   336
Z-axis   20   4.0   478
Re: Our SR-X3 CNC MILL in the China Machineries Exhibit in Manila
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 12:22:56 AM »
ho CNCwt

I'm under the impression this mill is sold ina few different  packages

can you list prices of all the different methods your selling the cnc_mill

what would be the most cost effective way to have a complete package with four axis also to Melbourne Australia

Time frame for machine to arrive ??? once full payment has been made ??

how much for this setup ??? your best possible price ???

cheers

Offline CNCwt

•  65 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 02:18:07 AM »
FPV_GTp,

Actually, I am not selling this SR-X3 CNC MILL outside of the Philippines at this point and that is why this is posted under the "Show N' Tell".

Allow me to explain the situation:
1) The basic unit is a Sieg cnc-ready mill called KX3-NU and it is basically an X3 mill retooled for cnc. It is not a retrofit at all. In other words, the Sieg factory installed all the ball screws/nuts, stepper motors and mounts (but not including the stepper drivers), one-shot lubrication line/pump, limit switches, the spindle with 1:10 taper with collets, spindle 1000W DC motor with variable speed controller that accepts 0-10VDC analog input, and the wiring/connectors ready for connection to the cnc controller system to be provided/used by the end-users.
2) I know you have seen variance of this cnc retrofit done by another company in China but this is entirely a different story.
3) In other words, when an end-user buy the KX3-NU, all he has to do is make his own controller system which will be composed of stepper drivers, breakout boards, spindle board to change PWM steps & directions ttl pulses to analog 0-10Vdc, relays, wirings, computer, Mach3 software controller and he is ready to go.
4) As to prices, since we are not equipped or prepared at this point to do re-export, no prices will be posted. However, just for indication, when this product is officially launched by Sieg in the rest of the world, I believe it will be very competitive against the SuperX3 cnc-retrofit you are presently seeing in the market.
5) My intention here is simply to show what this SR-X3 based on the Sieg KX3-NU is all about. And will welcome any request for additional info so that you will have a better idea of the machine.
6) Also, as part of our own on-going test of this machine, we will welcome your sending us a GCode file for actual milling test.

Best regards,
WT
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 04:37:15 AM »
OK
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm do you have a website for more information on all this testing

So from your answer , Us Australian customers will miss out on the deal of the century

Or

Do you plan to have a agent in Australia as a distrubutor in  Australia ??

cheers
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 04:39:29 AM by FPV_GTp »

Offline CNCwt

•  65 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 05:25:06 AM »
Hi, our website is still under construction and it is geared more towards our customers in the Philippines :)

Shhhhh, tell you something, Australians are not going to miss out on this deal. I believe Sieg will have its agent or distributor there. And if worse comes to worst, I may consider future possibilities of exporting the SR-X3 CNC MILL if the market is there :)

Offline John S

•  111 111
  • Nottingham England
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 07:37:24 AM »
FPV_GTp,

Actually, I am not selling this SR-X3 CNC MILL outside of the Philippines at this point and that is why this is posted under the "Show N' Tell".

Allow me to explain the situation:
1) The basic unit is a Sieg cnc-ready mill called KX3-NU and it is basically an X3 mill retooled for cnc. It is not a retrofit at all. In other words, the Sieg factory installed all the ball screws/nuts, stepper motors and mounts (but not including the stepper drivers), one-shot lubrication line/pump, limit switches, the spindle with 1:10 taper with collets, spindle 1000W DC motor with variable speed controller that accepts 0-10VDC analog input, and the wiring/connectors ready for connection to the cnc controller system to be provided/used by the end-users.
2) I know you have seen variance of this cnc retrofit done by another company in China but this is entirely a different story.
3) In other words, when an end-user buy the KX3-NU, all he has to do is make his own controller system which will be composed of stepper drivers, breakout boards, spindle board to change PWM steps & directions ttl pulses to analog 0-10Vdc, relays, wirings, computer, Mach3 software controller and he is ready to go.
4) As to prices, since we are not equipped or prepared at this point to do re-export, no prices will be posted. However, just for indication, when this product is officially launched by Sieg in the rest of the world, I believe it will be very competitive against the SuperX3 cnc-retrofit you are presently seeing in the market.
5) My intention here is simply to show what this SR-X3 based on the Sieg KX3-NU is all about. And will welcome any request for additional info so that you will have a better idea of the machine.
6) Also, as part of our own on-going test of this machine, we will welcome your sending us a GCode file for actual milling test.

Best regards,
WT

Very nice Weedy, really impressive.
Here's a file for you to play with.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stevenson.engineers/lsteve/files/sieg.tap

Offline CNCwt

•  65 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 11:34:11 AM »
Hi John, thanks for the Sieg logo tap file.

Here are the pictures. The material is a clear acrylic plastic sheet I have lying around somewhere. And I used an engraving cutter as you suggested.