Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 05:09:48 AM

Author Topic: Mach-3 font size  (Read 4115 times)

Mach-3 font size
« on: May 27, 2007, 02:32:01 PM »
Help!
I just installed the Mach-3 2.0.0065 software and played with it and it looked fine.
I then followed the MicroMill DSL 3000 manual and copied the following files into the Mach-3 folder:
Mach3mill.xml, Mach1lic.dat, MPS1024E.set and the BackgroundToolpath3.jpg into the BitMaps\Millbitmaps folder.

The software runs and I can control the mill so everything appears to function except it looks like the
font is too big and does not fit in the boxes and buttons. The G-Code help screen is unreadable too.

I am using Windows-XP with latest service packs.  I tried to change screen resolution but it did not help.

What happened?  How do I fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Bertho
Re: Mach-3 font size
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 10:47:51 PM »
Can you get any help from the the people that made to screen set ? If not I will see what I can do to help..

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline DAG

•  1 1
    • View Profile
Re: Mach-3 font size
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 12:10:50 PM »
I also have a DSLS 3000. I have no problem with the button font size if my monitor is at at least 1024x768. However... the G-codes are unreadable. Whats strange is that on a PC with an old flat panel the g-codes look fine. Butt on my new Dell laptop regardless of resolution, adaptor scaling, font size, etc the G-codes are allways unreadable. The A-Z codes just to the left on the same screen are always readable.