Hello Guest it is September 21, 2019, 05:59:55 AM

Author Topic: New ATC screen  (Read 2475 times)

New ATC screen
« on: December 14, 2015, 10:24:07 AM »
I am wanting to make an ATC screen.  I want to start off by making a button that will operate my OUTPUT7 with a push of the button on the screen.  The button will activate OUTPUT7 stay active until I push the button on the screen, at which time the OUTPUT7 will shut off.  Next to that OUTPUT7 I want an LED to flash to tell me that OUTPUT7 is working.  I do have a brain setup for OUTPUT7 in my M1071 to turn it on and M1070 to turn OUTPUT7 off.  Once I see how to make it work I can figure out the rest of them.

Thanks for help,

Jeff

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  7,911 7,911
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
Re: New ATC screen
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 11:38:58 AM »
Assuming I understand your requirements - If you have created an on screen button then pasting in this script will enable Output7 to be activated / deactivated with alternate button presses. In your screen designer add the led and link it to output#7.

If IsOutputActive(OUTPUT7) Then    ‘Check to see if its on
DeActivateSignal(OUTPUT7)                 ‘Its on so turn it off
Else
ActivateSignal(OUTPUT7)               ‘Its off so turn it on
End If

Tweakie.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 01:07:41 PM »
Tweakie,  Yes I am trying to make an ATC screen.  I am starting off by making this one, really two buttons to see how to do it.  I will call the Button Carousel Retract, and then another one beside it will be called Carousel Extend.  The OUTPUT 7 Is going to be linked to this button.  In the previous post I said, that I already have OUTPUT 7 working so that I can shut it on and off with M1071 to turn it ON and M1070 to turn it OFF.  I am really not to up to speed on this so bare with me here.  From what I gather from your reply what you wrote was a small Macro that runs the button?  Will the  Marco or command that you replied with work for how I described it?  Air pressure is always going to the RETRACT side of the air solenoid when power is off, and when EXTEND mode is on the air solenoid is on.  I am not sure that matters but I am trying to give as much information as possible so that I don't create bad information form someone way smarter than myself on this.

I am trying to understand this but once I got it I'll be good.

Thanks for the help

Jeff
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 01:10:45 PM »
Tweakie,  I will even have to figure out how to make the button to assign that macro script to it.  That will not be easy for me.  Is there any tutorial that I may be able to watch to learn how to do this?

Jeff
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 09:27:36 PM »
Tweakie, I got it to work!!!  That is so cool how that works.  I just have to add the LED to the button and I will be off and running.  I think I will run into a snag when it comes to making the one for OUTPUT7 because it is not in the OEM codes.  I made the one button for OUTPUT4.  I am going to keep plugging away in hopes to make a nice ATC screen.

Thanks,

Jeff

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  7,911 7,911
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 01:34:19 AM »
Sounds like you are well on your way Jeff. Lots to learn but it's all justified by the result.  ;)

Tweakie.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.