Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 08:19:34 AM

Author Topic: Help installing millwizard license  (Read 18175 times)

Help installing millwizard license
« on: July 18, 2015, 01:08:01 AM »
Haveing a problem installing the license for millwizard. First im running windows xp pro. Its a dedicated computer no internet conection. Bought a new license for this computer but typed wrong id number in. Emailed nfs amd they corrected the problem now the numbers are the same but it still will not accept the license. I have to be doing something wrong right. Haha.
Re: Help installing millwizard license
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 10:32:25 AM »
The license file is mailed as a .zip file. You need to unzip it then in the Help screen point to the .txt file that was in the zip

Offline kooka

•  12 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 01:47:46 PM »
hi Bhohbein did you manage to get license sorted ? I am having same issue I have unzipped file but when I try to insert .txt file it comes up with unsuccessful error 5 ? any help  or info would be appreciated.  cheers
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »
I still havent been able to install the license. I unzip and save it to a usb drive then save it on my cnc mill computer open millwizard and hit about menu and browse for the license hit lopen button and close out then go back in to check and it still says unlicensed demo. Im going to try and erase and reinstall millwizard and try again.

Any tricks anyone knows please help

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 07:51:42 PM »
WHERE did you save the license to???

(;-) TP
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 09:43:07 PM »
I saved it to the desktop and I have also saved it to my documents....i have tried to upload from both places. I have also tried to upload it directly from the USB drive...but that didnt work either. Any ideas?

Kooka...we have not been able to upload it but we are not getting any error messages...it just doesnt do anything
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 09:46:28 PM »
We did have to use a C++ patch in order to be able to install wizard. Our computer had windows xp
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 08:28:30 PM »
I finaly got the license installed on mill wizard. I erased mill wizard and redownloaded onto the zip drive. When i loaded the programs on the other computer i just draged the programs off of the zip drive to desktop and it worked just fine.

I had my girlfriend installing the stuff before. It was all her fault.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 08:42:50 PM »
it is probably not a good idea to tell her that.
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 12:24:42 AM »
Too late. Haha.