Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 04:39:25 AM

Author Topic: Arrow keys don't work  (Read 9073 times)

Re: Arrow keys don't work
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2015, 05:48:08 PM »
This isn't a pirate software.

Oh, so you're PAPA FABIO ..... very pleased to finally meet ya ! :)

Regards,
Russ

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2015, 11:29:22 PM »
I have read about ya Papa Fabio many times. ;D

I suggest that no one provide any replies to Stuemer until he resolves his pirating behavior. >:(
In particular this thread.

RICH

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2015, 05:11:29 AM »
Sorry!

I understood why you suspected me in pirate behavior. Let  me explain how it may happen.

I tried to solve this problem more when 2 weeks. There were dozens atempts of instalation and so on. During this two weeks I asked my freend to help me, also I hired a guy to  help me. They tried to install Mach versions that they use. So when I installed Mach downloded from this web there might be some files from other versions in the Mach directory.
When I understood pirate suspection, I deleted Mach directory and reinstall March. There is no Papa Fabio now, but nothing works.

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2015, 05:49:25 AM »
Sorry!

I understood why you suspected me in pirate behavior. Let  me explain how it may happen.

I tried to solve this problem more when 2 weeks. There were dozens atempts of instalation and so on. During this two weeks I asked my freend to help me, also I hired a guy to  help me. They tried to install Mach versions that they use. So when I installed Mach downloded from this web there might be some files from other versions in the Mach directory.
When I understood pirate suspection, I deleted Mach directory and reinstall March. There is no Papa Fabio now, but nothing works.

The problem is that knowingly or not you have shown you have access to a pirated license. In this circumstance we have to insist that you now buy a genuine license if you want to use this forum again.

I/we know exactly why you're having the problems you're having and will be happy to tell you how to fix things when you do buy a license.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:03:37 AM by stirling »
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2015, 07:48:02 AM »
Sterling,

Thank you for answer.  Unfortunetly it's a big risk for to buy license before testing. Considering that I am going to use for unusual puposes. I'm not sure about final result. Now I need just to try it. Because I'm cearching for a cnc coftware for a filament winding machine.

So, I think in my cases it's better to change computer, if no result to try EMC2.

Vit
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:50:37 AM by Sturmer »

Offline stirling

•  2,188 2,188
  • UK
    • View Profile
    • www.razordance.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2015, 12:10:31 PM »
Of course the choice is yours