Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 09:31:27 AM

Author Topic: Invalid value 4 for a boolean key "MatchCase" in config file  (Read 5153 times)

Offline TimGS

•  108 108
    • View Profile
Re: Invalid value 4 for a boolean key "MatchCase" in config file
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 08:59:31 AM »
It is an annoying message.  The directory must be hidden...I deleted just about everything and ran the mcLuaEditor.exe from a memory stick and still had the same problem...just on that computer.
I ran the mcLuaEditor.exe on another computer and it ran just fine.

Offline TimGS

•  108 108
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 02:53:07 PM »
I may have found something while at lunch today....

../AppData/.../wxLuaIDE.ini

I will look for that same .ini file when I get home.

Offline TimGS

•  108 108
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 05:43:56 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Fixed It!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I corrupted the wxLuaIDE.ini file; probably while editing a script then crashing Mach4 and killing the process.  ...I am sure nobody has ever done that here  ::)

Running Windows 8.1 64-bit
I tried to change the value on an older machine to recreate the suspected problem but Lua automatically fixed the problem; but it did not fix it here on this machine.

The following is a snapshot of the location and the file you need to edit.... In my case, change from the MatchCase=4 to MatchCase=1 or =0...this is part of the Find Function.  (The error message was telling us what the problem was.  It just didn't tell us where the file was).  Note:  This file is written every time you close a LuaEditor window.

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 04:16:51 AM »
Holy sh!tB@lls batman!! That is freakin awesome! ?Good looking out Tim. Thanx for letting us know if we ever encounter that issue!

--josh
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2015, 04:37:46 AM »
by the way, I just changed my name from 20,000 Axes to just my first name....just so your are like "who the heck is this guy?"

Offline TimGS

•  108 108
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 08:31:10 AM »
Yep... when I saw your first name I thought it was 20,000 Ex's.... I have one or two of those :D