Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:50:29 AM

Author Topic: THC Problem  (Read 9749 times)

THC Problem
« on: May 22, 2015, 05:30:25 AM »
Hi All,

I have a thc with logic outputs for up, down, inposition and touch. And I am using usb bob card.

I installed everything nicely. And I can seeing the up, down leds turning on or off, when thc receive the signal. So everything ok about configuration.
But z axis isnt moving! I tried turn on the allow thc up down even if not in thc mode. But same, so there are no movements at the z axis when up or down leds on mach3 and thc is turning on.

where should I look to solve my problem? Any suggest?

I am sorry about my bad english...

Thanks in advance.

Offline Davek0974

•  2,606 2,606
    • View Profile
Re: THC Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 03:10:17 PM »
are you running a fully licensed copy of Mach??

THC does not work in free mode
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »
Sure, I buy the license from artsoft and I load it. And now I can see the text at the bar which one is top of the window

mach3: Licensed to:"My company name"

But before I buy the license, software was used for a more than one week. But just in demo mode there are no pirate license or something like that. So now my mach3 is licensed.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 04:24:52 PM »
THC with Mach3 will NOT work with any controller BUT an LPT version .  UNLESS that card was designed to run a THC from inside itself. Mach3 will not run it unless it is a LPT driver.

(;-) TP

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 04:39:56 PM »
UNLESS that card was designed to run a THC from inside itself.

I attached the cards document. I have no idea about is that card supporting running thc inside itself? Have you got an any idea?

And which usb or ethernet motion control cards supporting thc? And how can I use THC with the usb or ethernet based control card?

Thanks in advance..

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 05:26:20 PM »
SORRY but I do not trouble shoot Chinglish manuals or cards.  Odds are good it does NOT support THC from the card.

(;-) TP
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 03:47:34 PM »
Hello,

maybe somebody know, why THC function not working in Mach3 with USB cards? Why THC can work only with LPT port? What Mach3 need to start work?

Thanks in advance

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 08:29:54 PM »
Chaosas,

why THC function not working in Mach3 with USB cards?

Which cards are you talking about?

If there are problems with say a Chinese Card, then go back to the Chinese / maker of that card and ask for support.

Now the following is just my own opinion on the matter............
So many of them provide pirated copies of Mach  which have problems because it is pirated software, then they sell
pure JUNK cards with poop / no / poor documentation, then they expect us to provide support for their product and solve their
problems. They just sit back and laugh and insult we dumb kind hearted folks through their actions and steal folks money.

WELL ....NOT THIS GUY........

Absolutely no support for them at my expense of time.

RICH

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 01:48:20 AM »
Chaosas,

why THC function not working in Mach3 with USB cards?

Which cards are you talking about?

If there are problems with say a Chinese Card, then go back to the Chinese / maker of that card and ask for support.

Now the following is just my own opinion on the matter............
So many of them provide pirated copies of Mach  which have problems because it is pirated software, then they sell
pure JUNK cards with poop / no / poor documentation, then they expect us to provide support for their product and solve their
problems. They just sit back and laugh and insult we dumb kind hearted folks through their actions and steal folks money.

WELL ....NOT THIS GUY........

Absolutely no support for them at my expense of time.

RICH

Well said Rich.   ;)

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2015, 02:45:41 PM »
OK RICH,
please give me an advise. Which card I should use for my plasma CNC?
I need 13 24VDC digital inputs and 5 24VDC outputs.
Also I need THC function.
:)