Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:25:52 AM

Author Topic: Abnormal condition  (Read 3822 times)

Offline mhdale

•  130 130
  • Knowledge is the Treasure.
    • View Profile
    • Black Dragon Technologies
Abnormal condition
« on: April 23, 2007, 01:05:45 PM »
Hello again  ;D What does the Abnormal condition LED indicate? I am trying to test out some of the hardware I have connected and I can jog my A Axis fine but when I enter in a G00 A1.0 it moves to A 0.00 according to the dro but it doesnt move anywhere else after that. The only thing I can see is that I have this abnormal condition LED flashing. The Axis has also NOT been REF'd home as I have yet to put the switches in for that. But I was curious as to what condition that LED indicated was NOT normal, I cant seem to find any info in the Wiki and was hoping someone could satisfy my curiosity.

Mike

Hood

Re: Abnormal condition
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 01:09:39 PM »
Have you clicked on the LED, I think it pops up a box to tell you what is wrong, you may find that it is the reference that is the abnormal condition.

Hood
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 01:35:32 PM »
if you double click the led you can set the "normal" state :)
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline mhdale

•  130 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 03:29:19 PM »
Thanks guys, it does tell you what the problem is when you clck on it....very handy... however, I have a strange problem, it may be my screens or it may be my GREX.. but after clearing the abnormal conditions the system doesnt move the axis still. I can jog using the oEM screen jog buttons but NOT the HOTKEYS and any G move moves it to its "home" position but nothing after that... and the ref A Axis doesnt do anything.... Any clues?

Mike

Offline mhdale

•  130 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 06:41:58 PM »
Ok, I Spoke with ART today.....very helpful, seems that sometimes a fool comes along who forgets to ENABLE something in his config like the Home Switches *SMAK* Oh Well perhaps this will help some other fool..  :P
Mike