Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 02:59:37 AM

Author Topic: CopyCat Latest Version Probe issue  (Read 5575 times)

Re: CopyCat Latest Version Probe issue
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2015, 06:30:05 PM »
So what I did was altered the button code slightly to take the hole diameter from the first page and add 20% to it , if there was no Diameter it will set it to 8mm(4mm Travel in all directions) and pop up an information message advising of such.
The 20% should allow you to have the probe near to centre! If some one from NFS wants to contact me I'll send through the altered screenset and they can chuck, change or use it if they want.
And yes I have buggered a probe or two over the years TP, usually from not raising the Z axis after probing:-)
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 05:30:53 AM »
Are there any instruction manuals for CopyCat as I can't find any. I am unable to make sense of the drill function I just get the message

"Must make a feed or rapid move to hole"

I have tried every possible combination but I just keep getting this, rapid move and feeds record perfectly but can't get the drill function to work, any help would be appreciated.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2016, 06:41:06 AM »
Are there any instruction manuals for CopyCat as I can't find any. I am unable to make sense of the drill function I just get the message

"Must make a feed or rapid move to hole"

I have tried every possible combination but I just keep getting this, rapid move and feeds record perfectly but can't get the drill function to work, any help would be appreciated.

Do you have a valid Mach3 license and a valid Wizard license ?

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2016, 06:50:21 AM »
Rich has written a manual for Copycat. You can find it in the "Members Docs" section of the forum.
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2016, 07:23:00 AM »
Yes I have both licences. Thanks ozymax thats just what I needed, cheers.