Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:32:33 AM

Author Topic: How Do I Trigger Output at Startup  (Read 4057 times)

How Do I Trigger Output at Startup
« on: February 05, 2015, 01:04:17 PM »
On my screen I have 2 AUX Output buttons, that trigger 2 relays. AUX 1 is set to output 1 and automatically triggers when I hit Start. Its a CANDCNC electronics with 2, 110v outputs controlled by relays. How do I get the other relay, which is set to output 2 to also trigger at Start? I can trigger it on by clicking the on screen button, but I need it to start also at Start to trigger the VFD controlled Spindle. Do I edit a line in my Post Processor or do I set something in Mach? I am sorry but I havent messed with Mach for about a year and I forgot what little I did know, and I tried searching but I guess I didnt know how to word it.
Re: How Do I Trigger Output at Startup
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 01:15:09 PM »
If they are VB buttons, compare the scripts.
Make 2 like 1.
Under OPERATOR, click Edit Btton Scripts. They will blink if they are script buttons. Click on them to see the innards.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 01:35:19 PM »
I tried this just now and they are not VB Buttons.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 01:36:02 PM »
Could they be a G Code in the Post Processor?
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 01:49:42 PM »
Open them up with Screen4 and see what is assigned to them.
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 01:55:20 PM »
I know that there is an M03 code in my PP that turns on relay 1 and I am thinking M07 may turn on relay 2. I will try the screen 4 look. Thanks
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 01:56:55 PM »
You might change the START button to  VB to activate the outputs as well as start the cycle.
Maybe it is this way for output 1 already ?
Easy enough to check.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 02:04:31 PM »
Ok you lost me on changing the start button to VB . I looked at both tabs in Screen 4, relay 1 is an OEM code 110,  and relay 2 is an OEM code 113....????? What ever that means.
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 02:05:19 PM »
 automatically triggers when I hit Start. Its a CANDCNC electronics with 2, 110v outputs controlled by relays. How do I get the other relay, which is set to output 2 to also trigger at Start? I can trigger it on by clicking the on screen button, but I need it to start also at Start to trigger the VFD controlled Spindle. Do I edit a line in my Post Processor or do I set something in Mach? I am sorry but I havent messed with Mach for about a year and I forgot what little I did know, and I tried searching but I guess I didnt know how to word it.

Do you mean Cycle Start ??? or Spindle Start ??
If Spindle, it would probably all be in the M3 macro.
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 02:08:22 PM »
Ok you lost me on changing the start button to VB . I looked at both tabs in Screen 4, relay 1 is an OEM code 110,  and relay 2 is an OEM code 113....????? What ever that means.