Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 02:24:48 PM

Author Topic: Screen Set Issue  (Read 2014 times)

Screen Set Issue
« on: January 09, 2015, 08:49:23 AM »
Ok so I feel kind of ridiculous asking about this but here goes.  My operators (who are not real computer savvy) have been using the ez-router rev6.03 screen set since the beginning.  I really don't care what screen set it is, but they like the jog buttons on the screen that are actuated with a mouse.  If I were to change screensets with no jog buttons (hence having to use the keyboard), I'm sure I will run into problems with them. :o

So I copied the file over into the main c:/Mach3 folder and I was missing bitmaps.  I got that figured out except I am missing the main frame around all of the areas.  I guess I'm just not sure where the screensets pull the bitmaps from.  OR if you could point me in the right direction of where to get a screen set that has the jog buttons I would be grateful.

Bill
Re: Screen Set Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 04:26:21 PM »
Hi Bill,

try using MachScreen.
Make sure "Report missing Image files" is checked. You'll find it under menu Options -> Settings.
use Menu File -> Open file. Select your screenset.
While loading the screenset MachScreen will Report the missing Image files. In that list you'll find the filename and where your screenset expects that file.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.
Re: Screen Set Issue
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 06:39:35 AM »
Thank you Klaus.