Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 02:31:58 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 Errors And Bugs  (Read 4488 times)

Mach3 Errors And Bugs
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:47:29 AM »
I am using Mach3 under W7. And there are some problems about my software. I am using capacitive THC. And I installed a cnc machine with mach3 before this. It isnt my first or second time.

When I am trying to load g-code file. Path Generation windows is opening but not loading. If I close this windows and try to start nothing happens. After I restart the Mach3 g-code is loading nicely and after I click the start button machine is moving to part's start point and firing the torch with m3 command. After m3 command nothing happening just waiting. ANd after this If i press the feed hold and start again sometimes machine starting to cut, sometimes nothing happens.
Some times X axis moving to wrong way so slowly. Sometimes I am taking error like application defined or object defined error. After at the line m03, when at a command line like g02 x.. y.. i am taking this error.

And sometimes I am taking error like"probe ignore activated at call for probe"..

There are so much errors and bugs. What am i skipping??

I am gonna be crazy.. All cables is shielded and shields are connected to ground correctly. I think it isnt about interference. Everything is looking ok for hardware I am sure about there is a software error. What am I skipping? I need to cut, I havent got more time. Please help.

Thank you so much and sorry about my bad english.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:52:31 AM by furkanyilmaz11 »

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,198 9,198
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Mach3 Errors And Bugs
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 03:11:10 AM »
Just a guess but I would suspect an electrical spike (noise) is being created when your torch fires and this is upsetting your PC.

Try disconnecting the torch and THC then running your GCode again to see if the problem persists.

Tweakie.
PEACE
Re: Mach3 Errors And Bugs
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 03:28:28 PM »
I think problem's source cant be thc or plasma connections because;

I am using capacitive thc there are no connection between plasma and cap thc as u know. And I am firing the torch from a relay which relay is on the bob card. And another thing is when I am testing so when i am taking all of this errors and bugs plasma was powered off. And arc ok signal is ok all the time So I didnt skip the arc ok signal too.

And one more interesting thing is Right now my machine is working. I couldnt understand anything. But I am nut sure about what should I do if All of these things will happen again. I didnt change anything...

And thank you so much for your helps tweakie