Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 10:58:32 AM

Author Topic: Plasma Consumable Tracking  (Read 40636 times)

Re: Plasma Consumable Tracking
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2012, 09:24:03 PM »
Your so bad..... >:D Of Course I want it. lol
Well I have the current nozzle and electrode inches and pierces DRO's, and the Current Job inches and pierces DRO's w/reset button on the Program page. And on the Settings page, Total inches and pierces DRO's w/reset button, Current nozzle and electrode inches and pierces DRO's w/reset button and Current Job inches and pierces DRO's w/reset. After a bunch of learning curve I think it came out pretty good.

And yes you are bad, but Thank You anyway.

GL
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 09:26:22 PM by scbrniddvl »

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2012, 09:48:40 PM »
i have a change out button for the nozzle AND the electrode as I track them separately.  press the button and it transfers the value to the totalizer dros that calculates the  total inches and pierces that set got, and then adds the values to the average stack to be added in for a new average inches and pierce per unit. then calculates the average CO$T per in and pierce for the consumables. That is for the part estimating side to make SURE the cost don't sneak up on you

You can have what you want or need. Ya just have to do what you need to do to get it and old DAWGS CAN learn new tricks.

Have FUn, RIng the bell if you need more, (;-) TP

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »
Terry, the preview button is a sweet little tool. Works great. You 'da man.

Thanks

GL
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2012, 05:55:51 PM »
Hey Terry, I realized something today searching around on the forum. The administrator "Chaosticone" is a neighbor. Crazy world. I probably know him, but not in this realm. Anyway, today has been house keeping, cleaning up my screens and finding room for new gadgets. Hope your day is going good. I'm basically ready for my next course. lol

GL
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 06:00:15 PM by scbrniddvl »

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2012, 07:33:47 PM »
OH GEZZ the "As the plasma Turns" show only comes on on tuesday night right after NCIS. (;-)

What do you want to try next auto scale  or auto stackumup.

Auto Scale is a simple and easy way to adjust the G code scale functions.  It ask what size is your current part AND what size do you want it. YOU can only pick one axis to do the scaling from and it scales BOTH axis from that so that it maintains the same aspect ratio of the part.

Auto Stackumup is a function to cut multiple parts with the same file. Load your program then hit the button and tell it HOW MANY parts (1-10) that you want. AND make sure it has enough room on the material to cut them all out.  Say you have a part "Turtle Card Holder" and it is 4x6" . The order comes in for 6 of them.  Load the material, load the G code Set X0Y0  . The first part will cut then the machine moves OVER to the far right extents of the first part and adds .250" resets the X0Y0 and cuts the part again, and again,and again until 6 parts are cut. Then it stops.  In the meantionme you are free to do other work while IT does all the work.

There are 2 versions one for horizonal and one for vertical  (L/R and Up/Down).

(;-) TP
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2012, 08:19:32 PM »
Strange isn't it. And on Halloween to boot. lol

Ok, since I'm on a roll why not Auto Stackumup. I could use that quite often. Sometimes it's a pain to go through a nesting program for something your only going to make a few number of. Or manually re index the machine.

Thanks

GL

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2012, 08:35:06 PM »
OK we interrupt your normal show for this special "As the Plasma World Turns".

Auto Stackumup.  This is your button code.  To run load your material,  then load your Gcode and set X0Y0. NOW press the button. NOW if you forgot to load the program it will squeal on ya and make you go back and load it(;-). It will also ask how many copies(1-10) you want. You need to make sure you have enough room for the parts to cut.

'Macro M3007 Auto Batch Load Horizonal
Dim fname As String
Dim Cuts As Single
Dim Xext As Double
Dim Yext As Double
Dim Test as String

Test = ("No File Loaded.")
Fname = FileName()
While Ismoving()
Wend
Message"" &Fname
While Ismoving()
Wend
If Fname = Test Then
MsgBox("No File Loaded, PLEASE LOAD FILE and RESTART")
 End
 End If
Cuts = Question("How Many Horizonal Parts UP TO 10 ?")
If Cuts >10 Or  Cuts <1 Then
MsgBox(" Number Out Of Range 1-10 Retry Again ")
 End

End If

For x = 1 To Cuts
If x = 1 Then RunFile()
If x = 2 Then RunFile()
If x = 3 Then RunFile()
If x = 4 Then RunFile()
If x = 5 Then RunFile()
If x = 6 Then RunFile()
If x = 7 Then RunFile()
If x = 8 Then RunFile()
If x = 9 Then RunFile()
If x = 10 Then RunFile()

While Ismoving()
Wend

Xext= GetOemDro(10)
While Ismoving()
Wend
Yext= GetOemDro(5)
While Ismoving()
Wend
Code" G0 Z1.00"
While IsMoving()
Wend
Code"X" & (Xext + .250)
While Ismoving()
Wend
Code"Y"& Yext
While IsMoving()
Wend
DoButton(8)
While Ismoving()
Wend
DoButton(9)
While Ismoving()
Wend

Next x

Message("End Of Batch Load")
End

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2012, 08:53:53 PM »
Sounds pretty cool. :o I will have to look up Brett and give him a Howdy. Anything nasty you want me tell him in person.  >:D
I'll have that new chore done by some time in the morning. Thank you very much. Anything I can do for you? Let me know.

Thanks
GL

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2012, 09:02:23 PM »
RIng the bell for the next episode(;-)

(;-) TP
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2012, 09:15:42 PM »
It only cuts 1, no matter what you enter. Any ideas?