Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 09:58:16 AM

Author Topic: Thanks to Brian & or Lazy cam Team! Please keep up the good work!!!  (Read 8186 times)

Hey Brian,

I take it your the lead on Lazy cam...   I know that this is a Beta Forum topic but I see a lot of request about problems and so on but I don't see much thanks!  so as my 1st post I wanted to make a THANKS thread from me and anyone else who would like to add to this. 

so here I go....

As a new Mach 3 & Taig DSLS Mill owner (SUPER NEWBIE)  I would like to say thanks so much for your program!!! I see that its in development and there are some bugs....  I've used it a lot and can see where your going with it.  The main reason for this post is to say thanks!!! and please keep up the good work...    Its free like Mach 3 but my point is you must be putting in MAJOR time into your program and I personally would love for you to continue this.   I would be happy to donate some money help keep you going as I would hate to see development stop.  I'm not a rich man but I think I should pay you something for all your work.   So if your accepting donations please send some info so I can send you some cash!!!   

P.S   I try not to speak for other people but I'm sure you could replace all my I's with we..

Jerald,

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks to Brian & or Lazy cam Team! Please keep up the good work!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »
Jerald,
    You are off to a good start in my book. This is the kind of post I like to see. Yes, thanks Brian, Art, Benny, Jason, Hood, Graham etc. The list goes on and on.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 07:15:48 PM »
Hello Jerald,
I would like to thank you for the nice words! I can tell you that from time to time it gets hard to hear I need this, this isn't working right, You NEED to add this, I can't get it to work, and yes at times I need something better... To all that I say OKAY and keep a smile on my face! I love what I do and would never give it up...  Art is having a good time but I think he needs to go cook in the sun for a week ;)

So thank you again and please know that when you buy a license file you are not buying software as much as you are joining a group of great people that help each other! I can't tell you how proud Art and I are of all you users that help all the there uses and help us make the software better :)

So thank you!!!

Brian

Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 05:45:04 AM »
Hi Jerald,

I absolutely aggree. Here are my special thanks to Brian and Art and the rest of the team that works behind and that I don't even know. The amount of support given by the two of you is outstanding. After all there is the big ocean between us and it still works as if you lived next door. You got a great product and it's getting better every day.

Many thanks for that
Immo
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 03:01:22 PM »
I would like to add my thanks to Brian and the whole team. We,,,I sometimes forget all the work that goes into a program like this. I know I get furstrated not being able to figure things out on my own, and still have problems getting things to work but still, thanks guys for all the great work.

Jim Neifert
Abbotsford, BC

Offline Bloy

•  158 158
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 10:18:52 AM »
This seems to be the place for leave our thanks, so.....
  Thanks to all who give their time and efforts to please all of the people all the time!
I hate to admit it, but you all give me a life!

John (bloy)

P.S.  good thing my wife doesn't pay attention to these forums and see me say that ;)
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
Well to repay you guys we are adding a few goodies to Lcam ;) There is going to be a PRO version for sale and I think it is going to be a big hit... Pocketing and all!

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 01:46:14 PM »
Hi Brian, will there be a Plugin API for LazyCAM PRO also?

-James Leonard
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 10:14:57 AM »
I don't think we will be adding that... but that is a VERY cool idea!!!!!!

Looks like we should have pocketing and Lathe!

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 10:10:06 AM »
Hi Brian,

Ok, but it would be nice!  I am currently working on a big CNC project to run a table directly from CorelDraw.  I have a control plugin for Mach3 running and a control plugin for SheetCAM running.  The project is entering the integration phase now, and it would be nice to have an alternative for the CAM portion.  CandCNC.com is currently selling my DXFTool for CorelDraw and this will be part of a complete CorelDraw CNC drawing protection system, with export being a proprietary binary format that is read by SheetCAM via translation to DXF in a SheetCAM plugin.  If LCAM had a good plugin system it would be MUCH more versatile.

-James Leonard
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:15:06 AM by jemmyell »