Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:14:22 AM

Author Topic: Shuttle Xpress Problem  (Read 31666 times)

Re: Shuttle Xpress Problem
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »
Sid, attached is my xml file. Thanks

Barry
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 03:45:04 AM »
Hey Barry,

Well, I can't really answer the original question yet because it seems this XML file is either- incomplete somehow, not the mach3mill.xml file or perhaps it is from a very old version.  Can you verify that this is infact your Mach3mill.xml file anf tell me what version of Mach you are running?

Thanks,
Sid
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
Sid, sorry about that. I am not sure what that XML file is for. It may be one for another MPG I was trying. See if this one looks right. I am running the latest version on Mach 3.

Barry
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2008, 05:11:33 PM »
Hey Barry,

The last file was the correct one.  It doesn't seem like we have the same problem.  However, I did notice that the Shuttle Plugin version you are currently runing is an older version (2.1).  It has since been updated.  Why don't you try re-downloading the new version (2.6) and install that.  I think that should help you out.  If not, give us another shout!

HTH,
Sid

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2008, 03:50:00 PM »
Installed my shuttle pro today and I'm a bit disappointed as when I set the buttons for the x, y, and z axis, they sometimes "stick" and when I let off the button, it stills goes for a bit but not all the time. In a other words, if I want the table to move just a bit, I push down on the button and let off the button and it will stop but the next time I do it, it will keep going when I let off then stop itself after it travels a bit. It's very inconsistant as well.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It's very un-nerving to say the least as I'd like the table to stop immediately- 

This weekend I will see if I can get some time to un my router and test the shuttle.. You are the econd one that has reported this but I have not seen it >:( I will be testing with Rev 3.038 and I will tell you if I find anything.
Thanks
Brian

Brian, any chance you had a look at this? I went out and bought a brand new Shuttle Pro 2 and it's doing the exact same thing as mentioned above.

Thanks for your time-
Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »
I have tested the one that I have here and I am not seeing the problem
Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »
Ok, thanks for checking for me-

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 04:27:20 PM »
I had similar problems and looked at my .xml file and found something weird.  I have downloaded various versions of the plugin throughout it's development and noticed that eventhough I can only access one (the most current version) throught the config plugins screen- there are many listed in the .xml as being enabled.  I thought maybe this is confusing things so I manaully edited my .xml to disable the older versions and now everything seems Okee Dokee.  It's woth a shot?

HTH,
Sid

P.S.  Brian- is it possible to UNINSTALL a plugin?
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 04:35:05 PM »
I can't uninstall a Plugin :( But if you tell me the setting I can fix that :)

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »
Sid, thanks for posting, may ask how exactly you edited yours to fix the problem? Just deleteing lines of the xml file? Obviously I have no clue about xml files so please bear with me-  :)

Dave

Dave->    ;)