Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:45:56 AM

Author Topic: Cabin Fever  (Read 18891 times)

Cabin Fever
« on: January 02, 2007, 10:43:27 PM »
Well I don't know who of you are going to Cabin Fever, but if you are going please stop by and say Hi :) I will be the guy sitting in a chair watching the CNC router run all over the place (Quantum ;) ).. I also will have my computer with a burner there if you need to get a CD of Mach3 (better then slow Internet). There will be no charge for that but I can tell you that I will only have 50 of them with me... Also if you need to buy a license file I could set you up with a show special ;) I will know better what that will be when the big day hits.

I will also be giving a talk on Mach3 and cnc in general. I could care less if you would like to talk about Mach3 or not, If you would like to know more about stepper motors,servo motors and how to wire a machine.. Cool that is good for me :) Art and I do this every time we go to a show... But if you fill the hour with Mach3 questions that is good too;) If you do have a mach3 question I will be running the router at the table and could tell/show/teach you stuff about the program and the wizards.

So IF you have an idea what you would like to see at the show please pipe up and I will try to make it happen

Thanks
Brian

BTW here is the link to the show http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/

See you there Benny  :o
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
Re: Cabin Fever
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 09:50:59 AM »
Was wondering if yall were gonna be at any other locations this year,York is a pretty good drive from Huntsville,Al.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 07:46:33 AM »
Don't know at this time but I will post here to tell you :)

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 08:41:41 PM »
Hey, according to my map Huntsville to York is about 770 miles. For us its almost 670  miles from Maine to York. Sometimes you gotta drive a few miles for good stuff. :-)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 01:48:01 PM »
Hi Brian

I am new to the forum so let me introduce myself. My name is Sam Harbold and my wife and I own and operate a small custom millwork shop approx 20 miles northeast of Baltimore, MD.  I have a Shopbot that was purchased in March of 1999.  I am just starting to do a major overhaul of the machine and once complete plan on switching over to Mach software.  I was glad to see you are going to be in York, PA. I look forward to meeting you and seeing the software in action.  My plans are to attend the show on Saturday.

Sam
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 07:26:59 PM »
Cool Sam!

I will be there but you may not pick out the right guy :) I am the one that looks like he just rolled out of the hills...

www.machsupport.com

Offline GaryB

•  108 108
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2007, 11:06:34 PM »
Take it, that a safe bet your not going to trim your wiskers for the eventĀ  ;)
Beckwith Decor Products
ArtCam Trainer
Onsrud & Custom CNC tooling Distributor

Wichita/Derby Kansas
http://www.beckwithdecor.com
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 07:56:35 AM »
I clean up well :)

www.machsupport.com

Offline rcrabb

•  146 146
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2007, 06:50:32 PM »
I just happen to be doing some service work in Scanton PA. I would have loved to drive down to the expo. But I'm a week too early and go back to Wisconsin friday.  :(
Ryan
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 04:54:47 PM »
Hello Sam,

I just did a major overhaul to my cable driven 1997 ShopBot PR, the only thing left from the original machine is the uni-strut frame.
My new controller the Ascension 1000 from Custom-CNC uses Mach3 software and I would never turn back.
If you have any questions about my build please fell free to ask away.

Hello Brian,

I hope to make it to the show if business allows it,(it's about a two hour drive )and look forward to meeting you.

Tom