Hello Guest it is March 18, 2024, 11:10:00 PM

Author Topic: Scripter Compile Errors  (Read 16578 times)

Re: Scripter Compile Errors
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 04:40:40 PM »
Gerry,

I am running version 3.042.040

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 06:05:37 PM »
3.42.020 here, and never see any errors.
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 08:26:52 PM »
Hiya Ray there is a reason that a lot of us stay at the 3.042.020 version or very close to it.

(;-) TP

Terry,

I would do the same were there not many crippling bugs in those old versions.  Despite its *many* problems, v53 is FAR better far me than 022.

Regards,
Ray L.
Regards,
Ray L.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 08:34:40 PM »
HIYA RAY, To each his own, But from the sounds of the earlier comments you are not doing well at all. Still suffering fromteh Lost Mach Syndrome

I feel your pain but there is little i can say to make it better other than YEP it should get fixed.  But I am just  speaking to the Choir (;-)

(;-) TP
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 10:05:16 PM »
HIYA RAY, To each his own, But from the sounds of the earlier comments you are not doing well at all. Still suffering fromteh Lost Mach Syndrome

I feel your pain but there is little i can say to make it better other than YEP it should get fixed.  But I am just  speaking to the Choir (;-)

(;-) TP

Terry,

Yup, but, like I said, as bad as it is now, it's still MUCH better than it was.  I am still inching towards switching to KFlop, but it's a big project, due to all the wiring changes, and all the KFlop code that needs to be written to duplicate the essential functionality I have in Mach3.  The last bit is getting my pendant moved over, and I just bought the bits I need to make the cable today, so I should have the pendant going soon.

Regards,
Ray L.
Regards,
Ray L.
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 03:00:47 PM »
Notepad edited the .NC file, rebooting, etc. did not fix.
BUT, I simply took a copy of the Mach3/macro/myproflie/M3.m1s from ANOTHER
profile and overwrote the corrupt one, and it FIXED.

M3.m1s appears to be a one line file but is NON-ASCI.   Looks same in all profiles.

Phil
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 08:55:43 PM »
Actually, forget coping the M3.m1s, found other problems: code got stuck in
subroutine, endlessly looping.   Not sure if coping the M3.m1s from another profile caused this,
or if I had multiple corrupted files.

Better fix for the M3.m1s error message is to DELETE the directory under MACRO
for your profile.   Since the .xml for your profile is still in the Mach3 directory, when you run MACH3 again,
 it will RECREATE the MACRO directory and all the files including the M3.m1s, so you have all new uncorrupted
files.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 02:56:58 AM »
Actually, forget coping the M3.m1s, found other problems: code got stuck in
subroutine, endlessly looping.   Not sure if coping the M3.m1s from another profile caused this,
or if I had multiple corrupted files.

Better fix for the M3.m1s error message is to DELETE the directory under MACRO
for your profile.   Since the .xml for your profile is still in the Mach3 directory, when you run MACH3 again,
 it will RECREATE the MACRO directory and all the files including the M3.m1s, so you have all new uncorrupted
files.

Just make sure that if you do this you save any Non-standard macros if you have any ;)

Hood