Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:19:14 AM

Author Topic: X AXIS NOT WORKING  (Read 21906 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: X AXIS NOT WORKING
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 06:03:12 PM »
What driver/breakout are you using?
Hood
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 06:47:20 AM »
I am using
Dell dimesion 3000
XP installed with the Std PC configuration
NO breakout board
HYU68 3 axis
Mach3 supplied with my tabletop miller and uppdated

MY XML is attached

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 07:35:49 AM »
Hi sverker,

You may like to sort out your license registration before proceeding http://www.machsupport.com/purchase.php  ;)

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 03:55:38 PM »
I have removed the "old" Mach3 and all drivers and reinstalled the demo version.  Same thing happens.

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 04:14:02 PM »
. sorry mis -posted
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 05:06:19 PM »
sverker,
Can you post info on your driver, English please,  the Chinese version on the web is of no value to most of us.
I also suggest you search the internet about that drive. Not a Mach or pc problem , i am thinking...... but rather bad info on the drives.

RICH

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 03:46:25 AM »
I have the same problem and I have changed controller card, LPT card, cables and checked configuration umpten times.  If you want I can send my XML file but I can not do this until tomorrow.   Everything works but x.  If I move my motors from y or Z to x they do not work and if I move x to y or z they work.   I have tried Win 7 32 bit same thing and also Win XP 32 bit same thing.

sverker,

From the tests you have made it seems that your Controller Board is damaged and the X Axis is not working. The problem could be an opto isolator so locate (follow the pcb tracks) which isolators relate to the X Axis and replace them (they are cheap and just plug in so easy to do). If that fails to cure the problem then, if you are good with a soldering iron, you could consider replacing the Toshiba TB6560 relating to the X Axis. Again not expensive but hardly worth doing for the price of a new board perhaps the best solution here would be to bin it and buy another board.

When you have it all working correctly perhaps you would consider purchasing a genuine Mach license to replace the Pirate licence you currently have. It is only by the users financial contribution to Mach that the software development keeps going, which is for the benefit of us all.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »
After having reinstalled and unistalled with Mach 3 demo  Win Xp, XP professional, win 7 , win XP in that order I got the X axis running.  BUT it does not start with out my help it often just stands there and shakes.  NO change of components have been made on the driver board at all.  What should I continue doing.  Until I get the miller running in Demo I will not purchase Mach 3 .  When it is running and it is stable YES I will buy it!  Y and Z are working as before 100%

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 03:07:37 PM »
HUM maybe we should use the same approach to helping you then ??? WHen you buy THEN we will help you.

Just a thought, (;-) TP