Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:57:57 AM

Author Topic: hopefully getting this worked out  (Read 18746 times)

brmachineshop

Re: hopefully getting this worked out
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 07:07:27 AM »
I can't justify buying a license after I was fortunate to receive this one. I know the guy that sent me the license is not using mach. That's why he sold me his hardware. He is using emc2. I have tried to be nothing but honest and upfront with people about everything. I was hoping to be active here and eventually try to help others. All I have asked for is knowledge, I have always said how much I have appreciated the help. At this point it seems it will be cheaper to pay the local guy to finish my setup. Thanks again for all the help that got me this far, not being sarcastic, genuinely thank you.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 09:00:09 AM »
" I can't justify buying a license after I was fortunate to receive this one. "

In the same Line of thought. I can't JUSTIFY helping someone after they have repeatedly tried to Skirt around the very essence of the MACH3 community. Fairness and equity in  action.  Everyone here volunteers THEIR time to help other MACHeteers BECAUSE the founders of ArtSoft volunteered MANY thousands of hours at little return to INSURE this generation as well as future generations of DIY CNCers had a quality MACHINE control product to work with. THE WHOLE essence of MACH3 is about FAIRNESS, HONESTY and TRUST.

SO far you have broken all 3.

GOOD LUCK with your endeavors, You will need it.

(;-) TP
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 09:03:46 AM by BR549 »

brmachineshop

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 09:03:16 AM »
I am sure not many people try to steal in the daytime of occupied spaces.  If my intentions were to try to intentionally cheat or steal I would have stayed in the background searching the web for hours instead of trying to network here.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2011, 09:06:27 AM »
NOT really GOOD thieves KNOW how to manipulate the system to their advantage. Some of the greatest theiveries in historywere done in play veiw of all that got duped.

End of story, (;-) TP

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2011, 07:35:54 PM »
brmachineshop,
Have you contacted Artsoft about the license?
Let us know how that goes.  ;)

RICH 

brmachineshop

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 07:45:14 PM »
Probably going to be two weeks before I drop $150

brmachineshop

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »
And its interesting BR549 says he can't justify helping me now when I don't recall a single bit of help coming from him along my way. Nice of you to step up to give your two cents.

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2011, 07:56:39 PM »
And its interesting BR549 says he can't justify helping me now when I don't recall a single bit of help coming from him along my way. Nice of you to step up to give your two cents.

DON'T GO THERE.....may cost you three

RICH

brmachineshop

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 08:07:35 PM »
Just telling the truth.  Hood, Rich, and couple more people have been very helpful and I can see where those that have helped may feel cross about my mistakes. But those who have not helped or offered their time or knowledge don't have a soapbox to stand on here. I may have directly let those down that have helped but no sense in those who have not helped kicking people when they are down. If I have to wait two weeks to get help after I get my license I suppose the machine can sit a little longer. I have been nothing but polite and thankful to those who have helped and spoken well of you in posts along the way. The others are merely ambulance chasers looking for the unfortunate. I'm sorry but I have taken the opinions of me and see where I asked for it, but I have opinions as well.

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 08:16:11 PM »
I didn't see anyone mention this, but the License Agreement specifically says that the license is NOT transferable.
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html