Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:10:07 AM

Author Topic: MACH3 UPDATE  (Read 10717 times)

MACH3 UPDATE
« on: November 27, 2006, 01:59:40 AM »
hi to all, i have update the MACH3 with R2.0.014, and this version stop works at line 999
note:
my MACH3 is registered with lic files
thank in advance
Franco

ynneb

Re: MACH3 UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 02:23:09 AM »
Check this your licence is set up exactly like this http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=301.0
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 04:33:04 AM »
hi Ynneb,
yes im check licence position is regular, im refer at Mach3 v2
one question is, my licence file is able for the v2 version ?
Franco

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 07:08:21 AM »
Your license will work with all versions of Mach. ;D
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 09:56:48 AM »
Check help / about and tell me if you see Demo mode

thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 11:56:52 AM »
Hi Brian,
I've checked in Help/about, and it correctly shows that it's a registered version, with my name displayed correctly. Still, it stops at 999 lines.

Franco
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 03:32:46 PM »
What is the name on the licence?

Thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 03:41:56 PM »
The licensed name is PAPA FABIO, my son. That's because I used his credit card, since I don't have one.

Franco

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 03:55:04 PM »
Hello Fabio:

I have checked your license in the database. Im sorry to tell you that your license
was posted on the usenet users groups last month. It is the responsibility of every user to
protect their license. Your license is now in use all over europe , and as such has been turned off.
 The policy on pirated licenses is strict, that license will not be reactivated. The cost of replacement
is to purchase a new license. (and keep it secure.)

Im sorry for the trouble, but the only way for a license to get into circulation, is for the user to give
it to someone else to use. Whoever has access to yours posted it on the internet for all to use.

We do not redo licenses that have been found to be pirated, it has been tagged in the database,
and discontinued as a valid license. I suggest you find whoever distributed it, and have them purchase
you a new license. Pirated licenses are usually found within days, and several have been turned off
as a result. Im sorry for the trouble, but we need to control such things, and can have little tolerance
when a user loses control of his or her license. I hope you understand our reasoning behind this. My
license policy is about as generous as they get, but when posted on the internet, it is shut off forever.

Thanks
Art

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 04:31:42 PM »
I'm really really sorry to hear that. I am particularly sorry because it was obviously not my intention to damage you. Hell, I use your product every day with my little machine, and I'm so fond of it... I am without words, really. Also I discovered what happened. It's really all my son's fault. It was not intentional. Try to forgive me.

I also completely understand your position and decision. It's clear, and also the only way to manage such a situation.

Please accept my sincere apologies. In the meantime, I am about to buy another copy of the license.

Thanks for your time and great software!

Franco